⟣𝗖hapter 28

⟣•28•⟢(Part 1)
: PRINCESS CARRY

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Xiào Mu was startled, Leo sending him back? With his weak appearance right now, physical contact is definitely unavoidable, absolutely not!

Hearing the words, Tang Cheng glanced across the two of them, and smiled meaningfully, "With Major General Leo around, it must be safe. After the infusion, you can leave." After saying that, he walked out of the ward and shut the door deliberately.

Xiào Mu blinked and looked at Leo, "I can ask my friend to pick me up. You should be very busy, right?" When he spoke, even Xiào Mu couldn't help but dislike it himself; his voice was too soft.

Leo sat down on the stool beside the bed, "I'm not busy, I'll see you off," he paused, "This time it's my mistake."

Xiào Mu turned his head to look at Leo puzzledly, "What mistake?"

"I made your schedule in PE class," Leo looked into Xiào Mu's eyes. "As a teacher, I'm sorry."

"There are too few students like me who have low physical fitness, so it is inevitable to have no experience to refer to." Xiào Mu can understand that, and finally, understood why Gillett has always been sure that he can do it. After all, it is an in-class arrangement made by Major General Leo.

"No," Leo leaned forward, the distance between the two of them become less than arm's length. He put one hand on the bed, and looked at Xiào Mu's expression, "I have a lot of experience with you."

"You trained every day before school starts and I know your physical fitness well. Although it is difficult for you to complete the 3 items, you should still be able to finish it." He wrinkled his brows and lowered his voice. "So why did you faint today?"

Hearing that, Xiào Mu's eyelashes quivered quickly. He knew where the problem was. When he was training in the apartment, he would take a boost pill in the middle to regain his stamina. But today, the situation does not allow him to take the pill. He couldn't tell the truth, so he thought for a moment before replying, "I don't know. Maybe because I was only running before this and wasn't used to other sports."

"Really?" Leo felt something was wrong. He knew the physical stamina required for sit-ups and pull-ups, and they had all been calculated.

"I can't think of another reason." Xiào Mu said.

Leo looked at Xiào Mu. The reason why he asked was because he couldn't think of other reasons either. After pondering for a moment, Leo made a decision, "You will train with me every night from now on, and I will find the reason."

Leo has brought up countless soldiers, formulated training content countless times, and has always been able to formulate the most suitable plan from person to person. This is the first time a situation like this has occurred.

"That's... no need ba." Xiào Mu's mouth curled.

His spiritual power is now at Level S, and his guide pheromones are completely imperceptible after creating a spiritual barrier. But if they train together and stay together for too long, accidents will inevitably occur.

"You are not willing?" Leo narrowed his eyes.

Xiào Mu has a sincere expression as he said, "I can run by myself. If I interrupt your exercise, I will be very guilty."

Leo stared at Xiào Mu for a while, and Xiào Mu's expression almost turned stiff by his staring. Then Leo thoughtfully asked, "Are you afraid of me?" He paused, "Before this, I thought you liked me and were too shy to stay around me or have physical contact. But now it seems that it is not the case."