Chapter III <Shadi-1>

Asslam o alikum!
Welcome to shadi guys, the shadi functions are gonna start from this chapter and lemme tell you a secret (there are three chapters of wedding) Don't forget to comment on shadi and do voting.

The whole Khan mansion was looking a combination of Yellow, Green and Orange. It was Mehndhi night, Aisha, Aliya and Amara were in a room getting ready while the boys were in the other room.

"You both are looking gorgeous Mashallah! I hope my brothers will not fall for you both more. " Amara playfully said, Aisha and Aliya hitted her arms.

"It's not like that." Aliya said, while Amara ws continuesly laughing at their antics.

A knock on door interrupted their lively movment. Sara along with Fatima entered. "Mashallah!" They both said at the same time and move forward.

"Come let's go. Everyone's waiting." They said as the girls went with their soon-to-be mothers.

On stage there was a couch and the both brides sat there.

There very only closed relatives in the function as Aaraiz and Omar had requested to call all the guests at Wedding day.

The whole family gathered at the stage and one by one they all applied Mehndhi on the brides hands that were already covered with Mehndhi. Their father's and mother's also applied the Mehndhi.

"Now I'll be the only single in the family." Aliya dramatically cried but Aisha interrupted

"Why only you? Zain bhai is also in the list."

Aisha said as everyone burst into laughter. Sure this girl was the heart of Khan family, she always Made everyone smile and why she shouldn't when in her deen it also said to done:

"Don't belittle any good deed,
Even meeting your brother
with a cheerful face."

_____°°°_____

Aisha, Aliya and Amara were taken to Salon by Zain as the family has strictly frobaded the meet-up of couples. After getting ready they were taken to the hall booked only for wedding.

" So fake ladies, I'll take my leave than?" Zain said while closing the windows through the button.

Hearing him the girls stopped going and turned to him again.

"What do you mean by 'Fake ladies' Mr. Zain?" Aliya asked while standing with her heavy red bridal lehnga.
"You guys... Look at yourself first... Lipstick, foundation, conceler, blush and God knows with what else you guys have painted your face."

The girls eyes widened as they crossed their arms across their chests.

"Excuse me f-"

"You're excused bruhh." Zain interrupted Amara and drive the car before the girls could do anything else.

"Kutta....kamina...gadha...chabal...jerk.I wanted to make his face red with slaps." Aisha cursed Zain and soon after their cursing and accusing session they went inside the bridal room.

After an hour Sara and Fatima along with Zain entered.

"MashaAllah! My both daughters are looking pretty today." Sara said while caressing the head of both girls.

"Tayii ami you know what Zain said to-."

"Aisha.. He is Elder.. Call him bhai." Aisha attempted to tell her Tayii about his sons actions but her mother interrupted.

"Okay okay Zain Bhai jaan... Is That okay now?" Aisha said emphasising his name. "So. What was I saying?... Yea he Zain bhai jaan... He said we painted our face. Aren't we looking beautiful?" She complained while looking at her Tayii but she looked at her mother while saying Zain's name.