3

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:-

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:-

I got off the cab and the cab drove away. A small smile crept up my face as her face flashed in my eyes. I heaved a sigh of relief as I looked at my home "Finally, because of that kind soul, I am home" I would never forget her favour and I don't even know her, she is basically a stranger but I don't know why I feel sad, knowing I won't ever meet her again, not unless she decides to text me. I really hope she texts me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm behaving so weird. I slapped my face lightly to bring myself back to the senses. "Stop behaving like this, you've alot of work to do" I shrugged and walked into the house.

My brothers were sitting on the couch, watching TV as usual. I frowned looking at the state of the living room "What the hell happened here?" I asked. My brothers flinched as they heard my voice.

The youngest one looked at me and shrugged. The middle one licked his lips to speak "Well the maid left, she said we are too indisciplined and she'd die doing all this work" what the fuck, that's not what actually happened, I know when they lie.

"Asahi, I've a lot of ways to get the truth out of you so you better do it yourself and tell me what actually happened" Asahi stayed silent. I looked at Minato, the youngest one, and asked him "Well Asahi chose to stay silent. Thankfully, my mood is fine today because of someone. So it's better you tell me what happened Minato"

Minato sighed "Well Asahi scared the maid off. He yelled at her badly because she misplaced his dumbbell, apparently but it was under his own bed and he just needed a reason to kick her out"

I looked at Asahi and he shrugged "Well she was annoying, I couldn't stand her presence anymore. She didnt even know how to speak bruh, weird rude lady"

I stood there, massaging my temples. This isnt the first time, both of them have kicked about three maids this month. I don't remember what they did to the first one but they refused to leave their rooms when the second maid was here, which made it impossible for her to do her work.

They aren't giving any maid a chance since our oldest maid left. She left because she was too old to continue working. She used to be our nanny when we were kids and then because she was attached to us and we were attached to her, she decided to stay with us, as our maid.

Both of these boys take alot of time to adjust with new people, so they really find excuses to kick the new maids out. I sighed and left the living room after saying "Both of you, clean this mess before I return"

I went to my room and called one of our butlers on phone. We send the butlers and all the workers home after they've finished their work, everyday. "Yes sir?" He said. I sighed, sitting on my bed "Would you please print some pamplet out, for the need of a maid" and I told him the rest of the details.

I stood up, walking towards my bathroom. I stood infront of the mirror, unbuttoning my shirt and suddenly my thoughts again shifted back to her, y/n... Beautiful things always capture your eyes and you can't forget them..

A thing of Beauty by John Keats is a very suitable example. That's exactly how I feel. The world would be so bland if we didn't have beauty around us. For example, if I didn't see her today, I don't know just how many ribs of Asahi or Minato I'd have broken because I'd probably be very mad about my car breaking down and me forgetting my wallet and phone.

Beauty keeps us sane, thats what I believe.

Her beautiful e/c eyes...those pretty lips...that cute, small face..."Fuck" I groaned as I tried to take her thoughts off my mind. This is going to be a long night. I smiled to myself and started filling the bathtub.

-

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After I had dinner, I sat on my bed. Hundreds of thoughts were running through my mind but guess what? None of them were positive. It was all about how I need to find one more job and clear these debts as soon as possible if I want to live a normal life..

If I am being honest, I've accepted this as my fate. I mean look at me, who is gonna marry an orphan who has thousands of loans on her head. Who is going to help me in such a situation? Who is going to ruin their happy life to help me in my miserable life? Exactly, nobody..this world is too selfish..

I held my phone to look for some jobs online but there were none I could do. I didn't have enough qualification. I sighed as I scrolled and scrolled, finally getting tired.

I went to my contacts, wanting to dial Hana's or Haruto's number but they must be in a jetlag, I should probably let them rest. I was about to turn my phone off when my eyes fell on the new contact "That broken car guy".

I really wanted to text him and ask if he had reached home safely but if I do, he might think I am asking for the cab money back, which would feel very embarassing to me.

I simply just turned my phone off and closed my eyes. Mission job hunt starts tomorrow! I smiled to myself. Hopefully, I might find one more job.

𝐓𝐁𝐂 <33

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!