Chapter XXVIII <Seeking Forgiveness>

Assalm o alikum!

She went towards him and tried calling his name but he didn't woke up. She tried shaking him a bit but he didn't moved. "Aaraiz woke up." Still no response.

'wait he's not awakening, I'll go and tell Ami she will wake him up'

Thinking this she started to go put suddenly hit her forehead with her palm.

"Aishh such a foolish I'm. How will she awake him? He is my husband now, and I'll have to wake him up. Should i wake him like I used to do with Omar bhai like throwing cold water basket? No no he will eat me up Alive. Hmm. Wait should I try pinching. Yeah That will be helpful but what If he started hitting me and tell baba and Taya about about this just like Amara apii. No no what to do? What about I wake him like I used to do with my Amii and baba. Yeah that one will be helpful. "

After a long conversation with herself, she finally thought of a proper way. She again went towards him and sat on her knees. She moved her hands on his hairs, Slowly caressing them. She peaked on his forehead and on moving back she saw him awake.

Her cheeks went red and she quickly stood up, as he did the same. Before she could say anything, he went inside his closet area.

After few minutes, he came back, with his suit in his hand, and went inside the bathroom.

Tears weld up in her eyes as she looked at bathroom door, but she had thought of telling him truth and of seeking forgiveness.

She quickly went downstairs to tell her Tayii Ami about Aaraiz's breakfast, but before she could ask Amara interrupted.

"Tayi jaan I'm going out and will have breakfast there tell this to ami too Allah Hafiz." Saying all that in one breath she left, leaving Sara and Aisha.

"Tayii ami have you made all the parathas." Aisha asked, After confirming that she had made breakfast, she dashed to her room again, and went to their closet area.

Upon entering, she found him standing in front of mirror, setting his black hairs.

She went and back-hugged him, she gulped to remove the lumb that had formed in her throat. Tears started their way to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I really didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me this time. Please" Her voice was pleading with her soft sobs, the only weakness of him was her now. She can also be his strength, his life, his passion to live, his everything.

His shirt started to get wet by her tears and after unable to control himself he moved back and hugged her.

"I Will forgive in one condition." He said with a mischievous grin while wiping off her tears.

"Hmm now what's that?" Aisha inquired, totally annoyed with this 'condition putting' habit.

"Hmm you will have to tie this tie." Blush and shyness appear on her expressions before Cool Aisha returned.

"Hmm that's the only one and will you change this if I tell you to?" She inquired looking at him with a furrowed brow.

"Yes that's only one and I'll not change." Aisha seemed relived a bit but with a sad face she looked at him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know how to."

She tries her best at acting, but he's also Aaraiz Khan, who has caught alot of people's lies. Aisha knew that he will now leave her and let her go due to his impending meeting.

"Are you sure you don't know how to? If I got to know that you know how to tie the tie, so tell me what kind of punishment I should give you." She clearly gulped and looked at him.