CHAPTER ONE: THE CRIMINAL?

PART 1

Dohyun POV

after getting lost in italy while finding the address of the Company party, I successfully found the location, as I enter people start talking in a language i dont know.

"luckily I have found someone who Can speak my language" I said as I entered the party.

This party includes every Rich CEO of the whole world, so Im sure I'm going to Meet "him" here.

I said as Continue to wander, then....while walking I accidentally bumped to someone making his drinks spill on his clothes. I hurriedly turned around to apologize, but this guy is more complicated than I thought.

"What the hell are you blind?!" He angrily yells at me.
"I'm sorry. I'll just compensate you for your clothes, how much is it? " I politely asked.
"Hah! Do I look like I need your money?" He confidently said.
"Then... " not even let me finish talking he replied.
"Why not try to compensate me using your body? Aren't you an omega, it wouldn't be bad if an alpha fucked you, right? Since, omega are sluts" the man said grinning.

This motherfucker..!

"What's your answer hm..? " he asked while slowly puting his hand on my waist,

Before his filthy hand explored more onto my body, I clenched my fist and sent that man flying on the floor,That have grab everyone's attention.

" you fucking omega..!" The man shouted as he stood up and tried to strip me naked, but before he succeeded his head had been sent flying with a sharp sound of a whistle gun, That left me to froze in my position.

The man drops on the floor as his blood starts to flow on the floor. It makes the people stand up frozen and shaking.

"Didn't I told you not to let him in?! " a cold voice was heard through the corridor that makes everyone shiver in fear, with Curiousity I turn around to look but.....that left me frozen.

"You..! " I murmur...

It can't be.....

Before I can even continue talking one of his bodyguard came close to him to get the gun out of his hand. Noticing that I'm looking he glared at me.

"Hyeon..... " I murmur.

He then frown and look at me codly, looking me like that made me feel likes there has been a big cold rock in my back.

No he won't look at me like that.

"Detective." I heard him coldly say this while looking at me.
"Mr.Do-hyeon we meet again" I calmly replied.
"How brave of you to follow me even here detective" he said and glare at me.
"What can I do, A criminal shouldn't  be left wandering around. " I replied.

"hah" He grin and look at me "I think your mistaken, detective. I am no criminal. " he add.

I can feel a sharp spear through my body just talking to him.

This is not gyeon joon.... I know that but... Why can't I tell myself that? Why am I still chasing after this guy?

"I'm really impressed how good of a liar you are Mr. Do-hyeon, but soon or later... I'll strip every lie you hide behind that mask." I confidently said.

Though I know that he senses that there's fear of the way I look at him, but knowing that He just look to me calmly.

"How dare you. who do you think you are? " his bodyguard said as he clenched his fist and prepared to beat me but do-hyeon raised his hand to stop them.

"He's only a useless detective, stop wasting your time on such little things like this" he said and passed through me, but stopped.
"oh right detective"he then looked at me, came closer to me and whispered "You should look after yourself, I'm going to remind you, you are in my territory, you better think before you speak or.....you're not afraid of getting killed. The next time I see you again I will not let you go that easily. " he added the left.

People start to murmur as he leaves the place, leaving me with only threatened words, thinking about it makes my heart ache like it's going to crack sooner or later.

Then after that a lot of men in white clothing came to the scene and cleaned the mess on the floor, which I mean the person who had just died.

So is this how it's supposed to be?