CHAPTER 12:THE GRAVEYARD

Loud horns of vehicles can be clearly heard. The grip of her hands were tightly held on to the steering of the car.Her face seemed to have no emotion.But on the inside she had a great tornado.

She was very impatient ,impatient to visit her mother. All her mother's memories flooded to her.

How she hated her mother's whole existence .She did not wanted to acknowledge her. For a young Sade ,her mother was like a living corpse.

But when Sade finally got the real reason ,her mother had became a real corpse.

Her car stopped in front of a graveyard. She stepped towards a tombstone which had her mother's name etched on it.

Hot tears fell from her eyes ,her facade broke down as soon as she saw her mother's name.

She began to cry horribly. Only her loud voice can be heard in the entire graveyard. The whole scene of the graveyard was like a beautiful painting.

Silent atmosphere, breeze from trees,sun slowly vanishing into the hands of darkness.

The only contrast was, there was a woman,a pregnant woman wailing so loudly on a tombstone.

Sade remembered how she ignored to tell her about PTA meetings, ignored her cooking, she basically shut her out of her life.

She changed her phone number into a new one,blocked her mother and as soon as she turned 18,she moved out.

Even when she heard ,her mother has a brain tumor from her gramma,she visited her in the hospital, kept some money for her and left.She didn't even bat an eye to her mother.

At her mother's funeral, she stood with no emotions.But now she is mourning for her idiocy.

Now all she felt was regret. She don't even remember her mother's face clearly.

She wanted to see her mother ,hear her voice, hug her and beg for forgiveness. But she can't,because her mother was long gone.

Suddenly she felt a small pain in her lower abdomen and some liquid flowing down her leg. Her water broke.

"Shit" She muttered.

Slowly she felt her consciousness fading and her pain increasing .She helplessly sat down near the tombstone. When she was about to completely succumb into darkness, she felt a pair of hands lifting her up.

She gave out completely.

TO BE CONTINUED.......