06. INTRODUCTIONS

TEAM Z marvels at the woman standing before them, all wide-eyed and giddy. It isn't often that they get to meet a legend in a day of their lives, much less in a jail-like facility. Her presence fills the room with an air of reverence, her stature commanding respect and admiration from even the most hardened members of the team.

[Name] smiles at them, "I see why Anri and Ego chose you all specifically. You're all extremely capable." She bows slightly, "In case you didn't know, I'm Teieri [Name]. Nice to meet you."

"Is this...really happening...?"

"It's a woman! And not just any woman, but Germany's top female ace in the league! Oh, thank you, God!" Another squeals excitedly.

[Name] widens her eyes as she notices Isagi. "Hey, I know you. You're that boy from earlier!"

Isagi points at himself, "M-me?"

"Yes, you, Yoichi Isagi!"

She races towards him excitedly, grabbing his hands and holding them close to her as she leans toward him. "You're something else! You sent him home like it was nothing. I like that! Very egotistical of you."

"O-oh, thanks." Isagi cracks a small shy smile.

'Am I dreaming? The Teieri [Name] complimented me?'

'And she knows my name?'

Isagi's day was looking a lot brighter.

"By the way, I saw how you got hit," She frowns and lets go of him. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine!" Isagi nods, "it doesn't hurt anymore."

"How about you?" [Name] addresses this to the fallen monk. She walks toward him and helps him up, arm around his torso.

"That ankle looks bad. Hold onto me, yeah?"

All Igarashi could focus on was that a literal angel was holding him. "R-right."

She smiles again, before blinking at another boy practically hopping towards her.

"Hi there!"

"Hey—"

"You're a striker, right? You're so pretty!" He chirps.

Now, that made [Name] twinkle a bit. "Thank you! You were an absolute star during the entrance game! What's your name?"

"Bachira Meguru!" Bachira smiles.

"Cool! If you don't mind, can you take Igarashi to the infirmary? That ankle is swelling up—probably bruised."

"Ay, ay, captain!" He salutes her playfully, making her giggle.

"It's an honor to meet you, Teieri," An orange haired boy extends a hand, a friendly smile on his face. "My name is Kunigami."

"Great to meet you, Kunigami!" She shakes his hand. "You seem so sweet! I look forward to chatting more often."

[Name] sees a pink-haired boy standing away from everyone, his expression filled with turmoil. She decides to approach him.

"Hello there." She smiles politely.

The boy turns to meet her curious stare.

"What's your name?"

The boy was hesitant to answer, and decided to simply not reply.

Luckily, [Name] understood and left him alone for now.

"I don't see any reason to introduce myself...but who cares!" A blond boy approaches her. "Raichi Jingo, here!"

"Nice to meet you, Raichi! You certainly are a passionate one, aren't you?"