𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Copyright © 2024 Moonshine

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of briefs quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

━━

Thank you for choosing Thawing Frost for your read today! This book follows the six Clans as tensions rise around the lake, a new threat from an old one arises, and a young medicine cat as a mysterious message is delivered from her ancestors in the stars.

━━

𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑷𝑻

     Moonclaw snarled under her breath. "Can we not get into an argument again? I'm just saying that we should take control over ourselves again like how it's supposed to be. We must have faith in the future. In StarClan. They will guide us. You, of all cats, should know this."

     Dovesong closed her eyes and regained her calm. "Okay. Let's hope StarClan guides our paws in this."

━━

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

── Mentions of blood.
── Mentions of violence.
── Mentions of animal death.
── Mentions of terrorism.
── Mentions of medicine & ailments.
── Mentions of battle & political issues.
── Mentions of religion.
── Mentions of kidnapping.
── Mentions of trauma.
── List may expand over time.