Introduction

Looking for a book club that strikes the perfect balance between being relaxed and not overwhelming you with excessive tasks? Look no further! Come and join our book club.

Are you an aspiring writer, an avid reader, or simply someone looking to gain exposure for your book? Look no further, because this is the perfect place for you!
Our goal is to offer you a high-quality response to your book, allowing you to not only showcase your work but also enhance and refine your writing skills.

Welcome, everyone, to the Mystic book club! We're thrilled to have you here. Our book club was established with the purpose of giving new writers a platform to showcase their talent and enhance their skills.
Our goal is to create a space where both readers and writers can delve into the captivating worlds crafted by fellow authors, while also sharing their own literary creations.
So, whether you're an avid reader or an aspiring writer, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey of literary exploration and creativity.

What is a Book Club?

A book club is a community where members can join with their any one own book at a time . In this club, we pair you up with another member and give you assignments to complete.
Each assignment lasts for 10 days. During the assignment, you need to read the first two chapters of your partner's book and leave 3-4 comments within the text, as well as 1 overall comment with the hashtag #mbco.
Your partner will do the same for your book. This way, you can gain more reads and comments for your book. And for each assignment, we change partners.

»»——⍟——««     ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  »»——⍟——««

Rules

1) Ensure your assignment is submitted punctually.

2) Be kind to everyone.

3) Dive into the entire experience and let yourself have a great time.

4) Make sure to add this book to both your personal and public reading lists!

5) Follow these accounts to stay updated, MysticBookClub and the_lonely_pi . Give this book a shoutout in your message board and announce it to your followers.

7)We accept all the types of genres here.

8) Your book needs to consist of a minimum of two chapters. For prologues exceeding 1000 words considered as a chapter. Both completed and ongoing books or novels are welcome, as long as each chapter is longer than 1000 words.

Update: ( Books with chapters containing fewer than 1000 words are welcome☺)

To understand the functioning of this club, make sure to check out our next chapter! Make sure to carefully go through the next chapter in order to discover the hidden password, which will be essential when completing the form

Make sure to carefully go through the next chapter in order to discover the hidden password, which will be essential when completing the form.