7

It was raining. I knocked on the door infront of me. I hope it's the youngest one's room. I knocked on it for a few minutes but nobody opened. I stood infront of the door for a solid ten minutes but nobody opened the door. I gulped and pushed on the door and it opened.

My eyes turned wide slightly due to embarassment. I should've done it sooner. Why am I so dumb? I sighed and walked into the room. The room was almost clean, not as messy as Asahi's room. I started picking up the small items laying on the floor and placing them in their respective places.

Taking the clothes into the washroom, I put them in the washing machine and waited for some time before putting them into the dryer. I walked out of the washroom and hoovered the grey carpet laying everywhere on the floor in the room, except under the bed.

The room looked very decent. Asahi's room had a few posters, a punching bag, some comics here and there but this room..it just had a gaming computer..a bed and a small table beside the bed with a table lamp on it. No pictures and no posters were here.

The overall theme of this room was grey and it looked so monotonous. This room brought me sadness and I don't even know the reason why. I loved the colour grey but this was just...sad..

My eyes fell on a black haired dude standing in the balcony, I could only see his back from the room. I gulped and decided to go to the balcony because it was raining and I loved rains..

I opened the glass doors that led to the balcony. This guy was wearing big headphones and I could see a painful expression on his face. It ached my heart. His eyes were closed and his face was..sad..his hands were shaking and his legs were trembling a little. He was holding the balcony grill so hard, I could see his knuckles turn white.

My breath became shallow. I didn't know what to do. He looked so troubled. I wanted to help but I didn't know what to do. I gulped and placed my hand on his back, hesitantly. It was painful to see him. Only if I could describe properly how he looked rn.

His eyes shot open as he looked at me, his eyes glistening. His eyes looked so soft...so beautiful..I gulped. He turned to me properly, didn't say anything but simply looked at me with his sad eyes. As if he realised something, he took a few steps back and turned away. He was shivering. He was shivering hard.

I tried holding his hand but he collapsed on the floor, held his knees to his chest and placed his hands on his face, covering it. He was trembling hard. When I touched his shoulders, he flinched hard and sulked into the corner.

"Don't!! Don't come close!!! Don't come close!! Don't you even dare!!" He screamed, tears covering his cheeks and he was cold. He was digging his nails on his own skin, on his arms. He yelled and screamed "Get out of here!!" He was having a panic attack and I didn't know how to calm him down. I felt so helpless. What triggered him?? He looked at me and suddenly...

A few tears left my eyes as I sat down and hugged him hard, rubbing his back "shush!! It's okay!!! It's okay!" He tried pushing me away but I didn't leave him. Within a few minutes, he had started to calm down. My breath hitches as I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

He buried his face deeper into my neck and hugged me closer. I'll let him do it. He probably needs it. I ran my hands through his hair softly and patted his head and back "It's okay..." He sniffled and his breath hitched as he cried. My eyes were glistening, I knew how it felt. The panic attacks..

He softly let me go but didn't look at my face "please...go.." I sat there for a few minutes and sighed "okay...but please make sure to get inside...it's cold here" he didn't say anything. I got up slowly and walked out of his room.

I went to my room for a short break and sat on my bed, thinking about everything that had happened. What was bothering him so much..why did he look so pained...did I trigger something... What did I trigger?