8

Y/n had already cleaned Kenji's room after he had left for some work purposes. She was now sitting in her room, feeling hungry. Her stomach growled at the thought of food but she didn't know where the kitchen was. She wanted to ask about it from one of the brothers but she was hesitant.

With Minato, she had an unexpected first meeting. Asahi got a boner because of her and she almost made out with Kenji in his room. So she didn't know who to ask. Kenji wasn't even here, he might've helped her. She sighed and decided to leave the room, in order to find the kitchen herself or maybe gather some courage to ask one of the boys about it.

She was now standing outside her room. Y/n gulped as she felt confused where to go. This place was a literal mansion which was bigger than almost ten houses combined in her area. She took a deep breathe and went to the room which she felt would be the safest to go to.

She knocked on that certain door for sometime, hoping he would open. After a two or three minutes, he opened the door. She smiled nervously at him and he just looked at her with slight blush. "Asahi...hello.."
He licked his lips before speaking "Hello"

Y/n fiddled with her fingers as she looked at the floor, nervously "I was hoping if you could show me where the kitchen is...I am little hungry.." Asahi frowned as he looked at her "Have you not eaten since the morning? Its literally 2:00 pm" y/n shook her head slightly "I was busy working"

Asahi shut the door behind him as he left his room. "Well don't think I'm helping you, I myself am hungry" he said and walked forward "follow me" he ordered and y/n did as said, followed him.

Asahi was walking very fast and y/n couldn't keep up with his pace, she was hungry and tired so she spoke "I..can you please slow down..?" Asahi turned around and frowned "Why? I'm not walking very fast" y/n just smiled nervously "I'm just slow.."

Asahi rolled his eyes and went closer to her. She gulped as he held her soft, warm hand into his big, cold one. Her face was red. Asahi just pulled her with him towards the kitchen "Don't forget the directions again, okay?" She nodded "Yes, I am so sorry for bothering you" Asahi just shrugged "I was hungry myself"

-

Both Asahi and y/n sat opposite to eachother on the dinning table, pin drop silence between them. No, it wasn't awkward, it was just silent. They both continued to eat.

She lifted her head up a bit as she felt someone looking at her. Y/n found Asahi looking at her, with his hand resting on his palm, he had a confused expression on his face too. His brows were slightly furrowed and he was biting his inner cheeks.

He looked away as soon as y/n looked at him and focused on his food. Y/n cleared her throat "I want to ask you something..." She said. Asahi hummed as he put some more food in his mouth. Y/n played with the fork in her head "I..when I went to Minato's room...he was standing in the balcony, looking sad...I patted his back and he looked at me...and something triggered him and he..he had a panic attack..."

Asahi sighed, it seemed like he knew something. She tilted her head "Did my face trigger something?" She asked. Asahi didn't say anything, continued eating his food. Y/n just smiled softly and focused on her food again "I am sor-" "Whatever happened with u and him, in his room, it wasn't your fault"

Y/n nodded "so don't blame yourself for it" he said. She nodded again "You do look like...." She was listening keenly "nevermind, I am very tired, finish your food and don't forget the directions" he stood up and walked out of the kitchen before y/n could ask him anything.

"I look like..?" She spoke to herself. Finally giving up on her thoughts, she continued eating.

What was Asahi talking about? Did he know why Minato got a panic attack earlier? Y/n was confused and wanted to know answers to all these questions.

She finished her food and stood up, washing both Asahi's and her plate and tumblers.

-

Asahi shut the door to his room and sat on his bed. His eyebrows were furrowed again and he looked at the floor confused. Something was bothering him alot and he didn't want to think about it anymore but couldnt help it.

"Why.." he thought and plopped on the bed, staring at the ceiling "I think it's okay.." he said as he closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

To be continued!

Please vote and share your opinions!

It matters alot!

And we've already crossed 5k views! It means alot to meeee!! Thankyou so much guyysssss 🤧❤️✨