⟣𝗖hapter 32

⟣•32•⟢ (Part 1)
: MOVED

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Xiào Mu saw Hawke in a daze, and couldn’t help but laugh. He waved his hand before Hawke’s eyes, “Come back to your senses yet?”

Hawke grabbed Lin Mu’s hand and asked, “Really? Really?!”

Xiào Mu nodded, “Really.”

“Oh my God,” Hawke’s eyes widened. “I didn’t notice it at all. How did you do it?” As he said that, Hawke lowered his voice, “Are you also using inhibitors? Or are your spiritual filaments too weak so it’s difficult to be detected?”

Xiào Mu asked, “Inhibitor?”

“It’s the medicine that can hide a guide’s pheromone. It is contraband though,” Hawke replied subconsciously. After saying this, he was taken aback, “You don’t know about the inhibitor? Then how did you hide your pheromone?”

Xiào Mu: “I controlled the spiritual filaments in my brain, and establish a spiritual barrier when it is really uncontrollable, then prevents the filaments from leaving the barrier range.”

Hawke’s mouth opened in surprise, “You can control it without medicine?

Xiào Mu nodded. He had only come to know about the existence of inhibitor so he didn’t use it. And according to Hawke, the inhibitor is contraband, so he has no way to get it by himself.

Hawke looked at Xiào Mu incredulously, “How much is your spiritual power?”

Xiào Mu hesitated for a moment, but decided to answer honestly in the end, “Level S.”

Hawke was stunned by the answer and repeated after Xiào Mu stupidly, “Level S?”

Hawke’s reaction made Xiào Mu felt helpless, “How about we continue this talk after you calmed down?”

“AHHHHH…” Hawke yelled suddenly and grabbed Xiào Mu’s arm, “How can I calm down?! Level S guide, a live one! I actually met a living Level S guide, I really wanted to tell everyone about this.”

Xiào Mu: “Only you can know about this. I hope you don’t tell anyone.”

Hawke blinked and gradually calmed down, “I know, I just randomly express my thoughts. I will never say anything out,” he hesitated, “But can I tell cousin?”

Xiào Mu shook his head, “I don’t want to take risks. I’m not ready to expose my identity.”

Hawke: “You don’t want to be locked in Golden Tower, is it?”

“Yes, you should be thinking the same too, right?”

Hawke nodded but shook his head after that, “I awakened as a guide when I was very young. My family concealed my identity very tacitly and they hired private tutors for me since childhood so I learn at home. I also get training since childhood. I didn’t know that I was a guide until middle school. At that time, I was told that if someone knew about my identity, I would be locked in the Golden Tower and lose my freedom. Hence I have stayed concealed since young.”

Xiào Mu sighed, “Your family must love you very much to keep concealing your identity for you.”

Hawke laughed, “Yes, my family treats me very well, but it is a tradition in my dad’s family to conceal the identity of a guide. My dad is also a guide, although no one knows about it.”