9

Kenji was in his room, laying on his bed reading some book when he heard a faint knock on his door. He stood up and walked towards the door, opening it.

"What is it?" He was surprised to see his brothers standing on the door, a serious expression on their faces. "Let us in first" Asahi said. Kenji nodded and stepped aside, providing them the space to enter the room.

The two brothers were now sitting on Kenji's bed as he tried to figure out what was happening. Minato was looking at his hands, he didnt look in a good health and Asahi looked serious too, he was heaving a sigh every other minute.

Kenji folded his arms on his chest as he sat on a chair nearby, looking at his brothers. "So what is it?" He asked. Minato didn't say anything so Asahi decided to speak.

"Minato had a panic attack again" Asahi said. Kenji narrowed his eyes "What? Why?" He seemed worried "She triggered him" Asahi said. Kenji tilted his head "How..?" Kenji asked. Asahi patted on Minato's back, asking him to speak.

Minato gulped before he opened his mouth to speak. He gathered alot of courage and decided to speak "Brother..you can't ignore the fact she looks like her... those eyes..." Minato said and suddenly his hands started to tremble, indicating he couldn't speak any further.

Kenji didn't say anything, he was just looking at his brothers. "I saw that too. She resembles her alot...when we were having lunch together, I noticed that too" Asahi said, scratching his nape. Kenji hummed.

"She is beautiful" He said. Asahi scoffed and received a glare from Kenji in return. Minato licked his lips "She is...she is very beautiful..". Asahi looked at him shocked and so did Kenji. "But were you not the one who had a panic attack just by looking at her??" Asahi yelled.

Minato nodded "I just saw that woman in her...I was already thinking about that woman so when she came...her eyes...looked like that woman...it triggered me.."

"I didn't really focus on her much so I don't know why you guys find her beautiful. She just is a little dummy" Asahi's face was red, both the boys knew he was lying. He just didn't want to admit he found her attractive too. Kenji chuckled deeply "Alright, anything else you both want to say?"

Asahi and Minato looked at eachother before saying a no together. "That's great then" Kenji smirked, he wanted to ask them a question just to know their answers "Should I ask her to leave tomorrow? We can find a new maid"

Minato gulped "No.." Kenji's eyes widened with a wide smirk laying on his face. "And what about you Asahi?"
Asahi shrugged "Do whatever you want" Kenji chuckled "I'll take that as a no". He then smiled "I wasn't going to ask her to leave anyway, even if u both said a yes" Asahi just rolled his eyes again.

Asahi got up "I'll head to my bed now, good night" he stretched his arms and left the room, shutting the door behind with a thud. Kenji shook his head "He'll never change"

Minato stood up, looking outside the window, thinking about something.
Kenji stood up and patted his back "You seemed quite confident with that no" he said. Minato didn't say anything , he just left the room quietly and went to his own.

Kenji sighed and went back to his bed.
Thoughts of y/n running in his mind and she was the only thing occupying his mind at the moment. Kenji's heart started beating faster as her face flashed infront of his eyes. Kenji stood up in just his shorts and walked out of his room, feeling thirsty.

He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. When he returned, his feet automatically stopped infront of her room. He was contemplating whether he should knock on the door or not. He looked at his phone and realised it was almost time for the dinner.

Giggling to himself, finding that as an excuse, he knocked on her door. "Coming!" He heard the soft voice say from inside. Kenji's heart started to beat faster as he heard her approaching the door.

Y/n opened the door and once again her eyes widened to see Kenji standing infront of her, shirtless. She herself was in a small maroon night dress which made the situation even hotter.

Kenji's eyes widened as he looked at her. He found his voice stuck in his throat, totally bewildered by her beauty and completely speechless. His eyes scanned her body from her head to toes. She involuntarily placed her arms around her chest as she felt very exposed, even though the night dress wasn't too revealing.

It was a maroon sleeveless lacy top and shorts that covered her thighs a little. A maroon, light silk robe covered her arms and back and her thighs from behind.

Kenji gulped and placed his hands on his manhood, trying to cover the bulge that had suddenly appeared. The shorts were black so it was an advantage.

Y/n bit her lips and looked in a different direction, averting her eyes from Kenji. Kenji tilted his head and smirked a little "And who said you could look like a little hot mess at this time?" She blushed.

He wanted to kiss her, bite her, give her hickies and what not. And lastly, fuck her until she's unable to walk for days. But he controlled himself and his needs. He hid the lust on his face by a small smile and spoke "Go change...let's eat dinner, I'll wait for u in the kitchen"

Kenji didn't want her to change. Instead he wanted to place her on his lap and make out with her, she looked to hot to handle. But being a possessive and obsessed man, he didn't want his brothers to see her like that. He would hate that alot. He had already decided she was going to be his and that's what he was going to do. Claim her, when it's the right time.

Y/n nodded and shut the door, going in to change into a light blue frock.
The frock covered her arms and legs upto her knees. She smiled at herself, finding it cute. "His gaze...was different" she said to herself, looking into the mirror.

To be continued, pls vote and comment ❤️ i love you all! :3

Their maid! || A yandere book ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें