Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1} Can I add more than one book?

≈ No, We understand that you may want to add more books, but currently, we can only allow one book at a time. This is because we want to ensure that you can effectively manage one book for an extended period before offering you additional books. Rest assured, once you have demonstrated your ability to handle one book successfully, we will be more than happy to provide you with more options.

2} Which language books are applicable here?

≈ Books written in English language are only applicable .

3} What task are we given?

≈ You will be assigned a partner for each task. Your responsibility is to read 2 chapters from your partner's book and provide relevant comments.

Please read 'How it works ' & ' comments structure' chapter for more information.

Remember To qualify as a chapter, it needs to contain a minimum of 1000 words.

4} How to join Mystic Book Club ?

≈ 1. First, make sure to read through all the club chapters to understand how the club operates.
2. Next, it is important to follow to all the rules outlined in the first chapter.
3. Then, complete the application form provided in the third chapter. Be sure to fill it out completely.
4. Lastly, patiently wait for your application to be approved and become a member of our club.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ✧༺♥༻✧ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Important Update

Some members have applied for books with chapters that have less than a thousand words. In order to be considered a chapter, it must have at least a thousand words. If your chapters have less than a thousand words, we will try to pair you with a partner who also has chapters with less than a thousand words. Both of you will have to read three chapters of your partner's book and comment inline twice on each chapter + 1 overall comment.

For those who have chapters with at least a thousand words, you will be paired with a partner who also has chapters with the same length. Both of you will have to read two chapters of your partner's book and comment inline three times on each chapter + 1 overall comment.

This is just a reminder for everyone.

You can certainly make additional comments beyond your assigned ones, but please remember to include at least one overall comment as well. It's mandatory to put #mbco in the overall comment.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We're here to assist you at any time.

Stay tuned!