CHAPTER 14:FIRST KILL

Sade looked at her husband sleeping peacefully, sitting in a chair beside her bed while his head lied comfortably on her bed. She smiled at the sight of him holding her hands in his sleep.

She played with her husband's brunette locks. She admired his sculpted face ,his thin upper lips and a full lower lip. His hair had few streaks of purple color and a few piercings on his ears.

" Old habits die hard." She muttered while stroking him. She remembered his bad boy facade in high school days. He was the bad boy and she was the good girl of the class.

Though they seemed to hate each other at the beginning,  they developed their relationship and look where they are now.

He became a whole new persona for her. Even now ,he went to sleep after a whole lot persuasion from her and grandparents.

Amongst these happy memories, a sad memory resurfaced to her . The letters ........... from her mom's husband.

She took the letters from under the pillow. Eventhough, she read it many times ,she can't believe it.

The letter

To her dear Sade,

I know you are very much confused right now. I also believe you unlocked the truth about your mother killing your father.

Well I am the father ,that is supposed to be dead. A little plunge of knife couldn't kill me. But I was dead the second she tried to kill me.

I think before all this you need to know the full story ,the story of us.

Your mom , she isn't your grandparent's biological daughter. She was adopted from a orphanage in France.

Not the good kind of orphanage. The kind where they abused the children. And your mom was one of  the victim.

I think I don't need to explain the pain and abuse she went through. 

When she was about six, the abuse went a little overboard and  Carole can't take it anymore. She was on the brink of death and to protect her 'she 'was born."Aloisa " was  born.

And she did her first kill.