10

Kenji, Asahi and Minato were sitting around the dining table whereas y/n was infront of the stove, cooking some food and warming up some in the microwave

She felt someone softly touch her nape. Y/n gasped as she saw Minato removing her hair from her shoulder and putting them behind her back so that they don't trouble her while cooking.

Y/n gulped as she looked into his eyes, he himself was speechless as he started into her eyes. As if the time had stopped, both of them couldn't do anything but look into each other's eyes. She licked her lips, Minato's eyes falling on them.

Slowly he leaned in, so close to her lips. Her breathe hitched as she could feel his hot breathe fanning her lips. She was about to say something when he opened his own mouth and spoke instead.

He had leaned to turn the gas stove off because the food was going to burn. She blushed when she realised why he had leaned and saw him swiftly turn the gas stove off. He stared into her eyes and then at her lips and spoke "We don't want to burn the food...do we?" He said in a deep, husky voice. Minato's eyes totally fixed on her lips.

She nodded and managed to speak in a low voice "Thanks" he just nodded "Don't burn your hands..while cooking" he started to blush as if his original shy personality had gone somewhere and just returned.

He ran his fingers through his slightly curly hair and leaned against the kitchen counter beside her, looking at her hands, skillfully chopping veggies. "Be careful" he said, examining carefully. She just chuckled "I will, you'll be tired here, go sit"

He shook his head "I want to be with you". Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at him "Sorry?" She asked. He shook his head "Nothing, just observing your cooking skills" she heaved a sigh "Oh, um okay" he simply nodded.

"So how old are you?" She asked him. "18" he replied. She nodded, smiling brightly "Oh! So am I" He nodded "I know". Y/n turned the gas stove on again "Could you keep stirring this while I get the food out of the microwave"

He held her hand softly and nodded, taking the ladle away from her. Her face turned crimson, as if his touch ignited something inside her. She didn't look at him and just nodded, walking towards the oven and opening it.

She was so busy thinking about everything that had happened between her and Minato a few minutes ago. Y/n turned around to look at his tall and lean figure, sleeves folded and his fair, veiny arms on show. His big hands holding the ladle. Somehow his big hands made it look so small but in her hands, it looked so big. Hot...she thought.

And before she could process anything, she was getting the food out of the microwave without any gloves and that's when she screamed "Hot!" Minato gasped and ran towards her, quickly.

He held her hand and dragged her towards the sink, turning the cold water tap on and letting the water flow down her delicate skin. He glared her and almost yelled "What were you thinking about!?" He said as he held her hand and blew it.