⟣𝗖hapter 47

⟣•47•⟢ (Part 1)
: DETOXIFICATION

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Receiving the address from Xing Cheng, Xiào Mu passed it to the driving guard, and then they went out quickly. The aircraft landed in a private hospital. Xiào Mu got off the aircraft wearing a hat and went directly to VIP Ward 208.

At the door of a ward, stood a young sentinel of about 1.9 meters and he is looking anxiously in the direction of the elevator. When he saw Xiào Mu and the guards, he immediately wanted to run to them. After taking 2 steps, the person hesitated and stopped. He opened his terminal and sent a message to Xiào Mu.

“Are you here yet?”

Xiào Mu walked to the sentinel, looking somewhat surprised, “Yan Chen1? Xing Chen?”

“It’s me,” Yan Chen’s bloodshot eyes brightened and he asked, “Do you know me? Are, are you really Xiào Mu?” His voice lowered to a whisper at the last part.

Xiào Mu: “Let’s go in and talk.”

Hearing that, Yan Chen felt annoyed by himself for not thinking about it and apologized, “I’m sorry, please come in.” He opened the door and stood aside, letting Xiào Mu enter first. His face is full of excitement. Originally, Yan Chen just didn’t want to give up any chance to try, but he didn’t expect it to be such a coincidence.

The ward is divided into two sections, and Xiào Mu went directly to the inner room. 2 sentinels are sitting on the sofa at the right side of the bed, while another one is leaning against the wall at the end of the bed. All 3 of them looked tired and their eyes are red and bloodshot. The moment Xiào Mu stepped forward, their gaze landed on him. The sentinel who was leaning against the wall looked extraordinarily strong and his voice is hoarse, “Are you a friend of Boss?”

Yan Chen quickly explained, “He is the person who requested the medicinal plants. I asked him to come.” Yan Chen was worried that his group members would be disappointed with the false hope, so he did not tell them that he contacted Xiào Mu privately.

Someone looked at Xiào Mu and asked seriously with hope, “Since you are here, do you have any way to help?”

Since Xiào Mu is not sure about the effectiveness of the dispel pill, he said cautiously, “I will try my best.”

He walked to the hospital bed and was taken aback when he saw the person on the bed, “Kai Men?”

“Do you know him?” Yan Chen is surprised too, and then he thought about it. “Did you meet him at school?”

Xiào Mu nodded. He is surprised that Kai Men is the boss of the Suixin mercenary group! However, Kai Men is strong so it seems normal that he could do that. Xiào Mu thought to himself that Kai Men had been protecting him at school because of Leo’s instruction. After he(XM) left school, only then Kai Men began to pick up his mercenary business. Xiào Mu felt that he seemed to have bothered Kai Men and gave him troubles. Xiào Mu used the Pin Hold skill on Kai Men. Kai Men’s spiritual power is over 50%, but his physical strength is very poor, which is only 7% remaining, and it is still declining. What concerned Xiào Mu even more is other than Pin Hold buff appearing under Kai Men’s red and blue bars, there is another black icon. Staying at the same row with Pin Hold, this debuff means a negative effect in the game. Based on his understanding of the system, this icon means that Kai Men is poisoned.

Xiào Mu took out a dispel pill and said to Yan Chen, “Feed this to him.”

Yan Chen stepped forward to take it, but his arm was held by another sentinel and the person asked, “You believe him just like this? What if something bad happens?”