⟣𝗖hapter 49

⟣•49•⟢ (Part 1)
: BROADCAST

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
After Xiào Mu moved everything into his new home, he immediately returned to the company. He apologized to the sentinels who are waiting for their spiritual treatment and started to treat them. Before 3.00 pm, Xiào Mu has finished his work in the office. Next, Xiào Mu hurriedly went online to buy furniture and various daily necessities. In the evening, Xiào Mu personally cooked a meal in his new home. As he is eating the food, Xiào Mu thought of how he now has his own home. He suddenly felt very stable in his heart and also felt a sense of belonging.

The next day, after Xiào Mu finished working out and ate breakfast, he heads out to go to the company. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Leo standing at the door holding a handful of bright red roses.

Leo was wearing a black military uniform, and his sharp facial features softened when he saw Xiào Mu.

“This is for you.” Leo held up the flower bouquet and handed it to Xiào Mu.

Xiào Mu blinked, felt like he is having hallucinations. He couldn’t help asking, “Are you okay?”

A trace of awkwardness flashed across Leo’s face, but he quickly calmed down, “I’m fine,” he glanced at the flower, “I hope you like it.”

Xiào Mu looked at Leo several times, but he didn’t understand why would Leo suddenly give him flowers. He shook his head, “I’m sorry, I can’t accept them.”

Leo retracted his hand and looked at Xiào Mu seriously, “You don’t like it? What flowers do you like?”

“Uh,” Leo’s attitude caused Xiào Mu to feel a little unable to withstand it, “I like them all, but I don’t like holding them in bouquets.” Bouquets can only be kept at home for a few days at most, and he is not good at taking care of it. Xiào Mu prefers flowers that are alive and grow in the soil.

Leo nodded, “I see.” He stepped aside to let the door open for Xiào Mu.

Xiào Mu locked the door and walked towards his aircraft. He looked up and saw Leo’s aircraft parked not far away. When his aircraft landed in front of the business building, Xiào Mu turned around to look back when he entered the building and saw the familiar black aircraft drifted away.

Leo today is very strange.

Xiào Mu shook his head, trying to stop himself from thinking about Leo’s abnormality, and proceeded to deal with the company’s matters. After finishing the official business, he sat on the sofa in his free time to read the relevant books of the Department of Medicine, and occasionally discussed some medical matters with Zhao Meng.

Xiào Mu got off work at around 3.00 pm as usual. He returned to the apartment and went directly to the medicine-making room. The room was on the first floor/ground floor, while his bedroom and study were on the above floor. This time, Xiào Mu did not use the system but directly used the spiritual power to make pills with the aid of instruments. He found that the higher the purity of the medicinal materials, the better the effectiveness. Xiào Mu kept doing variable tests, trying to make the effect of medicine made by medical equipment closer to the medicine made by the system and made some new discoveries. Xiào Mu didn’t come out of the pharmacy room until the alarm clock for dinner went off. He recorded the new findings and then went to the kitchen to make dinner. After eating, he started making medicine again, then exercised and read books.

When Xiào Mu went out the next day, Leo is standing at the door. Everything seemed to be back the day before, except that instead of a handful of roses in his hand, Leo is holding a pot of red flowers. Xiào Mu paused for a moment when his gaze fell on the flower. If he is not wrong, the flowers should be red chrysanthemums1.