⟣𝗖hapter 50

⟣•50•⟢ (Part 1)
: BRAIN DEATH

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Hearing that, Xiào Mu looked at Leo and inexplicably felt a little embarrassed. At this moment, his terminal vibrated. It is a call from Zhao Meng.

Upon connected, Zhao Meng’s voice sounded vaguely excited, “Xiao Mu, a guide just contacted our company. The sample medicine will be delivered to the company in about half an hour. Where are you? I’ll send it to you later.”

According to Delish’s procedure, any guide who intends to sell their medicine on consignment needs to courier a sample of their work to the company. After the company determines the efficacy of the medicine, they will set the price. If the other party agrees with the price, the medicine will be officially put into the store for sale.

“No need,” Xiào Mu glanced at Leo, secretly sighing that the call came in time. He got up and said, “I will go back to the company immediately.”

Leo’s expression looked calm and he doesn’t look like he suffered any shock. Instead, Leo even secretly felt delighted because of Xiào Mu’s reaction. He sent Xiào Mu to the office building and left in his aircraft after Xiào Mu entered the building.

Not long after Xiào Mu arrived at the company, the sample medicine arrived. Xiào Mu took the medicine in his hand and immediately detected the effect: [Instantly recovered 500 spiritual power, with an interval of two hours between use.]

“Recover 500 points, the price is 2,000 star coins.” Xiào Mu stood by Zhao Meng’s desk and said.

Zhao Meng relayed Xiào Mu’s words to the other party. After a while, Zhao Meng raised his head, “Xiao Mu, he wants to ask about medicine-making.”

As Zhao Meng said that, he expanded his virtual screen and the conversation between him and the other party is immediately shown in front of Xiào Mu. Xiào Mu read it and said, “Let him record the process of his medicine-making and send it over.”

Zhao Meng passed the message to the other party. When he looked at Xiào Mu, his eyes lit up slightly, “Hawke has recently increased his spiritual filaments. Also, he is going to try to use spiritual power to make medicine.”

Xiào Mu smiled and said, “Hawke has studied about medicine before, so he learned much faster than guides who only recently came into contact with medicine-making at the Golden Tower.”

When Zhao Meng heard the words, he also smiled. His terminal vibrated, and the other party’s video is transferred over. He clicked on it and watched the video with Xiào Mu. After the video is finished, Xiào Mu pointed out the other party’s shortcomings. When he finished speaking, Zhao Meng had already typed out what he said without missing a word and sent it to the other party. The other party replied with a ‘thank you’. There is no further response after that.

Xiào Mu watched the video again. The other party used a common basic medicine formula, which is completely different from the materials he used for medicine-making. Xiào Mu began to consider that if he got the free time, he will study the formula. If he can improve the system’s prescription and the existing formula in the empire, maybe there will be unexpected discoveries.

Since Zhao Meng’s side didn’t need his help anymore, Xiào Mu went to the outside hall and checked the appointments for sentinels’ spiritual treatment. Looking at the progress of his system skills, Xiào Mu is not satisfied with it. Treating 20 people per day is too slow. He thought for a while and asked Xiaojin to send a message to the sentinels whose appointment is in later days, and asked to advance their appointment time. If the person is not free at that time, then the person can follow their original appointment time. From now onwards, Xiào Mu will increase from 20 people to 50 people every day according to the original schedule. In fact, treating 20 people a day is an exaggeration, let alone 50 people. But today he has already caused a sensation online. ‘When there are too many lice, he is not afraid of the itching anymore’. No point worrying too much about other things, becoming stronger is the priority. After importing the information to Xiaojin, Xiào Mu thought for a moment and contacted the construction company. He wanted to install an air purification system plus an odor isolation system for his company. In this way, he can use his free time to make medicine in the office at any time, which will save time.