Getting ready and portal

12 years later

At the dawn of Fredericksburg, VA, I was packing up my stuff in my room and I packed up my favorite DVDs (Baby Einstein, and the Wiggles DVD collection, and my favorite horse movies) and I got ready to have a wonderful and great adventure with my friends: Mystery Inc., The Wiggles, the Umbilical Brothers, Big Hero 6, the Incredibles and the rest of the supers, 3 redeemed supervillains, the Justice League, the Injustice League, the Teen Titans, and the Heeler family.

"Well, I've got everything packed up in my room, and I got my IPad, my phone, my snacks, my lunchbox, my Pajamas, my hygiene, my plushies, my toys, my Nintendo switch console and games, and more." I told my friends, as I looked at my empty room and then I looked at the screen.

"Hey, guys, we're on!" I told my friends, before I turned back on the screen and did the introduction. "Hi, everyone. We're the Mystery Inc. I'm Caleb Lesher, and these are my friends."

"I'm Fred." Fred introduced.

"I'm Daphne." Daphne introduced.

"I'm Velma." Velma introduced.

"I'm Shaggy." Shaggy introduced.

"And I'm Scooby." Scooby introduced.

"And we're the Wiggles!" The Wiggles introduced.

"I'm Greg." Greg introduced.

"I'm Murray." Murray introduced.

"I'm Jeff." Jeff introduced.

"And I'm Anthony." Anthony introduced.

"And here are our wiggly friends. There's Dorothy the Dinosaur." I introduced.

"(Giggles) Hi, everybody." Dorothy greeted, as she giggled.

"This is Captain Feathersword, the friendly pirate." I introduced.

"Ahoy there, me hearties! Hoo-hoo!" Captain Feathersword greeted.

"That's Wags the Dog." I introduced, as Wags barked as a greeting.

"That's Henry the Octopus." I introduced.

"Hello, everybody! It's great to see you." Henry greeted.

"And these are their new friends. That's Officer Beaples." I introduced, as Officer Beaples waved as a greeting.

"Zardo Zap." I introduced to the space girl, as she beeped as a greeting.

"That's Magdelina the Mermaid." I introduced to the mermaid.

"Hi, everyone." Magdelina greeted.

"These are Pasqua and King Mondo." I introduced.

"Hello, everybody." Pasqua and King Mondo greeted.

"These are the Teenie Weenie people." I introduced to the small people.

"Hi, everyone." The Teenie Weenies greeted.

"These are the Gloomies." I introduced.

"Hey, everyone." The Gloomies greeted.

"And these are the Gremlins. Simon Pryce, and Kase Amer." I introduced to the green guys.

"Hi, everybody." The gremlins greeted.

"I'm David, and this is my brother, Shane." They introduced.

"And these are our favorite superheroes." I introduced to the superheroes.

"Hi, everyone. We're the Big Hero 6. I'm Hiro Hamada, and this is Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred, Baymax, and Yokai." Hiro introduced.

"Hello, everyone. We're the Incredibles. I'm Mr. Incredible and my real name Bob Parr." Mr. Incredible/Bob Parr introduced.