2

Mihika watched empathetically as Eshana struggled in class, sensing the burden of her sadness. Feeling frustrated and in a bad mood, Mihika started a small talk and was using her phone to distract herself. Suddenly, she heard what she had been dreading.

"Mihika Rao, if you're not interested, you may leave the class and tell me when you all finish talking. Do you think teachers are fools to teach you?''

Contemplating leaving the class out of frustration, she hesitated but ultimately couldn't endure it anymore. She decided to search for Eshana.

Seeking solace under a tree, Eshana found peace in solitude, grateful for the quiet surroundings.

Out of the blue, a voice broke the silence with a simple "Hi." Turning to see who it was, Eshana was surprised to see Tarun approaching her.

She couldn't help but wonder about his sudden interest, as he usually only cared about Mihika.

Tarun interrupted Eshana just as she was about to share her classroom ordeal.

"Hey Eshana, how are you? What are you doing here alone? Where's Mihika? I just want to talk to her. Can you tell her, please?"

Eshana agreed to relay the message, and Tarun left without saying goodbye, making it clear that Mihika was his top priority. Eshana felt foolish, realizing he only wanted information about Mihika.

As she turned, she saw Mihika and called out, "Mihika!''

Mihika approached, "Hey, my toddler, are you okay? Don't overthink eshana. He is such a nuisance,Let's go to the canteen and get some food together."

Mihika's presence was comforting, and they headed to the canteen to lift Eshana's mood. As they were about to pass, Tarun appeared in front of them.

"Just go, Tarun!" Mihika snapped, her tone was sharp with annoyance. "I have no time for your games."

"I'm so sorry, my Tulip. I know I messed up. I should have been more careful with my words. I know I hurt you, and I feel terrible about it. Please forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right again.I didn't mean to spoil your mood. I was genuinely concerned for you,my love. You mean the world to me, and seeing you hurt breaks my heart. I promise to cherish and protect your heart with all that I am. Your happiness means everything to me. Do whatever brings joy to your heart; I just want to see you happy. But please be careful; he's still not a good guy. I care about you deeply. Here's your favorite chocolate and your favorite flowers, my queen, a small token of my affection. I love you, and I only want the best for you," Tarun said, trying to mend any hurt caused.

Mihika was shocked to hear that and said, "I don't trust you, Tarun. I never did and never will."

Not in the mood to wait and watch them fight, Eshana headed to the canteen, determined to fill the void with something to eat.

The impatience lingered, and every passing moment without a satisfying distraction added to the frustration that weighed on her mood.

-->> hey lovies <<--

---

📖 I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of [Healing mirrors]! I poured my heart and soul into writing it, and I'd love to hear what you thought. Did you like it or not ?? Let me know in the comments below! Your feedback means the world to me and helps me improve my writing. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me! ❤️✨

---

Also follow my Instagram account for more details and spoilers related to it

Instagram - reveriesverse