Opening

A winged pony silhouette flew into view from a distance before breaking through a sparkling rainbow, while cheering. "Whoo-hoo! Yeah!" It was Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friendship. The mare who studied under the Princess of the Sun herself, Celestia.

She flew down to a riverbank where her five friends Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie have gathered for a picnic. "Hurry, friends! Time for another adventure!"

Pinkie gasped in excitement, as Rainbow Dash flew into view. "Adventure? I'm in!"

"Yee-hoo! Let's go, ponies!" Applejack cheered.

"Earth ponies, take the lead!"

"Pegasi, fly beside me!"

"Unicorns, horn at the ready!"

"For EQUESTRIA!"

"What fantastical foes awaits us, princess?" Asked Rarity in the past.

"Is it something scary?" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Or is it something awesome?" Rainbow Dash asked excitedly.

"No matter what it is, we'll face it together," Princess Twilight reassured. "For we are the Guardians of Friendship. With the power of friendship on our side, we will..."

"Spread love!" Pinkie Pie chirped.

"Give hugs!" Fluttershy smiled.

"Fry brains!" Rarity said in a man's voice?

"Huh?" The rest of the Mane Six asked.

"Wait, what?!" Twilight Sparkle asked, as she and her friends look at Rarity, who has suddenly turned evil with sharp teeth, red eyes, and talks in a man's voice.

"Yeah I'm a unicorn, and we're evil!" Rarity boasted, before she proceeded to zap her friends and chase them, like a maniac. "I'm gonna zap everypony with my horn lasers!"

A Few Years Ago

"What?! No, no, no! It's all wrong!" Exclaimed the voice of a young Sunny Starscout. "The ponies are all supposed to get along, remember?"

She was telling the story of Twilight Sparkle and friends' heroism, to her friends, Hitch Trailblazer and Sprout Cloverleaf, when they were the same age as her.

"Boring!" Sprout shouted after Sunny, who paid him no mind.

"It's like in the olden times when all three ponykinds were friends," Sunny began, with a look of wonder.

"Uhh! Here we go again!" Sprout rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"And they never used their magics against each other!"

"You're wrong!"

"No, I'm not!"

"My mom says the pegasi and the unicorns tried to eat up all the earth ponies by zapping 'em with lasers and frying 'em to a crisp."

"They wouldn't do that!"

"So the earth ponies kicked their butts in an epic battle," Sprout continued with his twisted version of the story. "And if they ever come back to Maretime Bay, we'll kick their butts again!"