Sunset and Izzy meets me and my friends

A few nights ago...

After she's gotten acquainted with Izzy Moonbow, Sunset Shimmer was having a hard time processing every words that Izzy had just told her.

"So you mean to tell me, that Unicorns are no longer friends with Earth Ponies and Pegasi," Sunset said. "And for some reason, the unicorns have lost their magic?"

"That's right!" Izzy confirmed with a chirp. "But for some reason, you still have yours!"

"Well...like I said, I have been out of town for a long time...so, I'm kinda...out of the loop..."

"That's okay!" Izzy smiled. "'Cause now we've got each other, and we can get to Maretime Bay, before you can say friendship!"

"...Yeah," Sunset said with raised eyebrows. "So...remind me again, why you needed to go to Maretime Bay? You got a friend there?"

"Uh-huh!" Izzy nodded, reaching into her mane and pulled out an old piece of paper. "I've been wanting to go there when I was a little filly. I found this letter that says I've got friends there!"

With her horn glowing, Sunset Shimmer took the paper from Izzy to read, "Dear unicorns and pegasi, you have friends in Maretime Bay. Come visit us."

Drawn on the paper are child drawings of an orange earth pony, a blue pegasus, and a purple unicorn, sitting around a picnic blanket, having sharing muffins, or cupcakes.

"Aw." Sunset Shimmer smiled at the drawing. "Nice to know there's at least somepony who wants to make friends."

"Yeah! And that's where I'm going!" Izzy smiled as she trotted away, with Sunset following.

"Don't you have any friends, back in this...Bridlewood of yours, Izzy?" Sunset asked.

"Oh yeah! I've got lots of friends." Izzy smiled. "But...I'm a little too sparkly for them, so...I left to meet my new friends waiting for me, at Maretime Bay!"

"Well, if Maretime Bay promises to have nicer ponies, then I'm coming with you," Sunset said, as she tagged along.

As she says this, a portal appeared. And they heard whoops and cheers.

"I've never seen a portal before, have you, Izzy?" Sunset asked.

"No, I haven't, Sunset." Izzy replied.

Out of the portal, came me and my friends. We did a heroic landing.

"Are those humans?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, Izzy." Sunset replied.

Izzy walked up to me and my friends, and I saw her.

"Wow, you must be Izzy Moonbow. You're an expert at Unicycling, right?" I said to her.

"EEEE!!!" Izzy screamed in excitement. "He knows my name!"

"Um, who are you guys?" Sunset asked.

"Sunset, look!" Izzy shouted. "It's the Wiggles, and there's the Captain who tickles, and that must be the gentle dinosaur, and here are their friends, and there's four kids and a dog, and there's the Umbilical brothers, and there's our favorite superheroes and supervillains, and there's a group of family dogs!"

Sunset walked up to me and my friends. "Wow! Who are you guys?" Sunset asked.

"We're the Mystery Inc., I'm Caleb Lesher, and this is Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Greg, Murray, Jeff, Anthony, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword the friendly pirate, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, Officer Beaples, Zardo Zap, Magdelina the Mermaid, Pasqua, King Mondo, The Teenie Weenies, the Gloomies, the Gremlins, Shane and David, Hiro Hamada, Go-Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred, Baymax, Yokai, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, Jack-Jack, Frozone, Voyd, Screech, Brick, He-Lectrix, Reflux, Krushauer, Syndrome, Bomb Voyage, The Kabuki Twins, Everywhere Man, Man-Bat, Cluemaster, Killer Moth, Ragdoll (The Batman), Lex Luthor, Mercy Graves, Solomon Grundy, Cheetah, The Joker, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Scarecrow, Clayface, Two-Face, Catwoman, The Penguin, Malcolm Merlyn, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Reverse-Flash, Killer Frost, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Poison Ivy, Livewire, Dr. Hugo Strange, Gorilla Grodd, Sinestro, Black Adam, Black Manta, King Shark, Deathstroke, Granny Goodness, Kalibak, Ra's al Ghul, Steppenwolf, Darkseid, Desaad, Grail, Mantis, Lashina, Mad Harriet, Stompa, Virman Vunderbar, Kanto, Ares, Atrocitus, Bane, Bizarro, Brainiac, Chang Tzu, Cheshire, Copperhead, Count Vertigo, Creeper, Dex-Starr, Doctor Light, Doctor Poison, Doomsday, Eclipso, Enchantress, Eradicator, Felix Faust, Firefly, Frankenstein, General Zod, Golden Glider, Katana, Klarion, Lady Shiva, Lobo, Mongul, Monsieur Mallah, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Music Meister, O.M.A.C. Operative, Parasite, Psimon, Psycho Pirate, Ravager, Red Hood, The Shade, Silver Banshee, Talon, Trickster, Trigon, Toyman, Ultra-Humanite, The Ventriloquist, Anti-Monitor, Mr. Freeze, Polka-Dot Man, Gentleman Ghost, Clock King, Calendar Man, Kite Man, Condiment King, Killer Croc, Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, Cinderblock, Plasmus, Billy Numerous, Mad Mod, Madame Rouge, Green Lantern, John Stewart, Superman, The Flash, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Adam Strange, Arsenal, The Atom, B'dg, Batwoman, Big Barda, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Commissioner Gordon, Detective Chimp, Doctor Fate, Donna Troy, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Huntress, Jessica Cruz, Kid Flash, Krypto, Lois Lane, Mister Miracle, Nightwing, Orion, Plastic Man, Red Robin, Red Tornado, Shazam, Simon Baz, Solovar, Star Sapphire, Superboy, Terra, Vixen, Red Star, Aqualad (Titans East), Speedy (Titans East), Más and Menos, Bumblebee (Titans East), Robin (Dick Grayson), Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven (Teen Titans), Starfire, Bandit, Chili, Bingo, and Bluey." I introduced.

"Hi, guys." Sunset greeted.

"Hi, Sunset Shimmer." My friends greeted.

"Check out our vehicles." I told them, as they revealed their transports, the Mystery Machine and the Big Red Car.

"Ooh!" Sunset and Izzy said in awe. "Um, what are these?" Izzy asked.

"These are the Mystery Machine and the Big Red Car." I replied.

"Wow!" Izzy and Sunset said in awe.

"So, where are you two going?" Greg asked.

"We're going to Maretime Bay." Izzy replied.

"Oh, yeah! That's where all the Earth Ponies live!" Jeff said.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Sunset said.

We got into the Mystery Machine and the Big Red Car.

Bandit thought he could play, "Toot, Toot, Chugga Chugga." We loved that idea.