12

A little spicy chapter :)

I was washing the dishes, after the boys had left, humming a soft tune. That's when I felt another presence in the room. I turned around to see Kenji, leaning against the kitchen door with his arms folded on his chest.

I smiled at him and he smiled back a little. "Do you want something?" I asked, trying to figure out why he was in the kitchen at this time when everybody had gone to sleep. Kenji nodded. I tilted my head slightly "What?"

Kenji took slow and elegant steps towards me, now he stood face to face with me. Gently, he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I bumped into his chest and a soft gasp left my mouth, turning my cheeks slightly pink.

He brought his mouth dangerously close to my ear and whispered "You.." my breath hitched. What was he saying? I tried slightly pushing him away, to get some space but instead he pulled me tighter.

"Why are you pushing me? I don't think you pushed Asahi.." he said in a whisper, a whisper so hot that it made my legs shiver and something happened inside me. Slowly, his long and slender index finger started to move on that hickey in circles, I could see the anger in his eyes but he still maintained his signature smile.

I was scared, blushing, needy and what not...but I controlled my needs. A moan escaped my mouth as he placed his mouth on the other side of my neck. His face turned red too and I could see he was blushing too.

"Why would you let him do so?" He asked, looking directly into my eyes. The anger and the jealousy was evident in his eyes and on his face even though he tried to hide it. I didn't want to add any fuel to the fire "I...tried pushing him away... but he is stronger.."

Kenji made me sit on the kitchen counter and with one swift movement, he parted my legs and stood in between them, placing his hands on my waist. "So you just give up hm?" He asked, gently opening the buttons of my frock.

My eyes widened as I held his hands and shook my head, asking him to stop. He smirked at me "you let somebody else touch what belongs to me....and you still think I'd let you go? Do you not know just how much my heart burned when I noticed this on your neck?" He said, looking at the hickey again.

What was even happening with me? "I'm here to work Kenji...I'm not here to be seduced by you guys and touched without my consent" I glared him. He smirked again "Consent? Where did it go when Asahi gave you that huge hickey? Did you give him the consent??" He asked me. I was trying so hard to stay unbothered but I couldn't.

"Plus you are standing in between my legs! This is so inappropriate.." He smirked, pulling me closer by my legs as I gasped. "Let me make you feel heaven...you've had a rough, long day..." He said making my cheeks turn crimson.

Kenji slowly pulled my frock a little down by my sleeves, exposing my shoulders and my collar bones. I gasped as he started giving small kisses on my collar bones and my shoulders. My hand involuntarily held onto his head. I didn't know what I was thinking but I wasn't thinking straight..

He again placed his hands on my waist, squeezing it while giving me hot licks on my bare shoulders and neck. "Oh you look so hot.." he said, lust could be clearly seen on his face and just how needy he was..

I gulped when he placed his mouth on my neck and started sucking on it while squeezing my waist and moving his hands up and down, from my back to my hips. I couldn't help but moan. The situation was very hot. I've never felt like this before.

He pulled my face closer to his and looked into my eyes and then at my lips and then again into my eyes, so seductively. I was breathing heavily and didn't know what to do.

"You don't know how hot you are y/n.. you drive me crazy.." he said, giving my lower lip a bite and gliding his tongue over my lips. I blushed and kept looking at him "Such a cutie..." He said and started placing kisses on my jawline and my neck, with small bites everywhere and then going to my shoulders..

He pulled my frock a little down and my cleavage was on display infront of him which was making me shy so I placed my hands infront of my chest. He kissed my hands and held them "No need to be shy...it's just me...and you are so gorgeous"

He placed my hands over my head, holding my wrists by one hand. The other remained on my thigh, gripping it as he placed his mouth on my cleavage, sucking and biting on it. My skin being sensitive, had turned so red.

"So gorgeous...this pretty little body just deserves my name on it...my kisses...my bites...my attention...nobody else's" he said as he placed his mouth closer to mine and sighed. His warm breath fanning against my lips.

"Where were you for so long....you are what I've been searching for.. since forever.." I gulped at his words "oh how bad I want to kiss you right now...I hope you won't mind it if I just-"

Kenji pulled himself away and I got off the counter, fixing my frock as we heard footsteps approaching us. Kenji looked angry but I felt relieved. I wasn't thinking straight and let him do all this. I am so stupid..but I can't deny, it felt so good..

Minato got inside the kitchen in his pyjamas. Kenji fixed his shirt and hair. Minato looked at us with suspicion. "What was happening here?" He asked. I chuckled nervously "oh I just..I was doing the dishes..and Kenji was" I looked at him to make up an excuse for himself.

He just smirked "We were making out" he said and poured himself a glass of water. My jaw was touching the ground and my eyes wide. Minato glared us, I could see he was very angry. Kenji observed my expressions and let out a soft chuckle "Just kidding Minato, I came here to have some water and we were just having a conversation after that"

Minato heaved a sigh of relief but he again spoke "So why are her hair messy and why is ur forehead sweaty?" Minato asked. I chuckled nervously again "Oh, I don't know about him but yeah, I just run my fingers through my hair alot so it just happened while I was working.."

Minato nodded and smiled a little at me "Hardworking cutie..you should rest now" he seemed to give 0 fucks about his brother. I guess he had just asked him about his sweaty forehead because he was suspecting him of doing something with me.

I felt awkward just by looking at him. I think it'd be safe to say I was feeling very weird because I just let myself do whatever in the heat of the moment without considering how itd feel later..I feel so weird now..I shouldn't have done it. Yes, I was enjoying it but now I regret it.

I dried my hand "Um Minato, I'll just go sleep now..bye Kenji" Kenji looked at me confused "What happened?" I just smiled awkwardly "Ah.. nothing!! Just tired and sleepy" I said and walked out of the kitchen towards my room.

I didn't turn around to check what the brothers were doing and just walked to my room, shutting the door behind and locking it. I lie on my bed and wait for sleep to hit me. It was such an eventful day..I should call my bestfriends tomorrow to relieve some stress..

I sighed and closed my eyes, pulling the blanket up.

-

Kenji's POV

I felt good. The whole make out was good. She's such a little hottie..but I think because of my jealousy, I ruined my plan..

When she left, she seemed to have realised everything and I could see she was feeling so uncomfortable and awkward. And that made me feel like a worthless piece of shit..

I shouldn't have done that. I should've let her be comfortable with me first..it was her first day. What's the difference between me and my brothers now? I was supposed to be understanding but I did what Asahi did earlier.

My heart was aching. Yes the pleasure was momentarily but this guilt is eating me now. She enjoyed but she seemed to be doing that in the heat of the moment. I wanted to do this all when she feels atleast a little comfortable with us..but I ruined it all..I feel terrible.

"I'll go say a sorry to her tomorrow" I sighed and pulled the sheets up, closing my eyes to sleep.

To be continued!

Please vote and comment! <33