Part 01

"I hope everything goes well this time. I can't bear this anymore. But- let's not think about anything else" a girl in mid twenties said anxiously while walking down the stairs of luxurious hotel that straight goes inside lavish restaurant.

Girl- I think he's the one..

~She said looking at a guy from distance.

Her phone rang

Girl- Hello! yeah?

She then walks straight to the guy who's in casual outfit that looks like he's college freshman who came straight from his college unlike others who were in well business attire that's what the restaurant reserved mostly for. She chuckled seeing him in that outfit it's not like she found him weird but more like cute guy. Finally she gives in, fixes her posture before introducing herself in front of him.

Girl- Um- Hello?! Thankyou for waiting for me I took much time than scheduled..

The guy turned and gasps while the girl who had no clue what exactly she did that made him gasps like that but before she could ask the next words puzzled her.

Yeah the guy is none other than jeon jungkook.

Jungkook- Ba-baby??

Woman- Huh?! Excuse me?

Jungkook who's still shocked and puzzled as the way he's scanning the woman from head to toe. But the scanning was enough to make her uncomfortable that she clears her throat signalling him to stop whatever he's doing.

"What are you even thinking? She can't be her jungkook. She just.." immersed in his thoughts.

Jungkook raised his head to meet her eyes. His eyes were apologetic enough.

"I'm sorry. I remembered something which got me taken aback" he said with apologetic tone yet soft and calm.

Girl- That's alright. Are you good now? (he nods to which she requested to have a seat together)

After settling down in their place.

Girl- I'm sorry rescheduling our meeting and then being late

Jungkook- That's alright. No issues! So tell me about yourself or should I introduce myself first?

Girl- Umm..

Seeing her so anxious. He decides to go first.

Jungkook- It's alright. No need to be anxious. I'll go first okay? So.. Hi this is Jeon Jungkook precisely..

Seeing her legs shaking under the table lightly.

Jungkook- Let's say your friend..

Girl- My friend?

She stopped shaking her legs suddenly.

Jungkook chuckles lightly- Hmm can't we?

Girl- Umm.. hm

Jungkook- So I'm an avid reader who enjoys cooking, horse riding,..

And that's how continues telling about himself.

Jungkook- ..and at last if I get some time I usually prefer to work out ;) Now your turn

----------No response?

The girl who got so immersed admiring his fluffy bread cheeks yet sharp jawline, eyes shining like they hold beautiful galaxies.

"How can someone be adorable just while telling about himself? Is it something special with every guy or is it just him? Well who knows, definitely not me :( " immersed in her thoughts.