CHAPTER 15:SAFESPOT

She had split personality disorder. In fact that's the reason we got together. Cause I knew Aloisa even before Carole. Yes,Aloisa saw me being sexually tortured by my stepmother. The next day she met me at the park and introduced herself as Aloisa.

I was baffled cause nobody wanted to befriend me or even take a look at me cause who wants to befriend a snotty , ugly kid ,who was accused by a rumor of killing his mother.

But she ,no they did . Both Carole and Aloisa befriended me. Made me feel safe . That's when I decided, I want to be the safespot for them.

I shared my feelings with Carole and my abuse with Aloisa. That's when Aloisa opened up to me about her kill.She added lots of Tylenol headache tablets to that fuckard's drink. It's a safe drug ,but in large quantities, it causes sudden death.

I was flabbergasted that a five year old knew this . Then I realized a movie called ' Silent screams' ,where the name of the lead is Aloise and its your mother's favorite movie.

He protects his village by chemically poisoning the antagonist. That's when I realized that she was born from Watching this movie.

The police announced the orphanage head dead due to food poisoning. Nobody could suspect a five year old girl.

That's how clever your mom was. She told me this story and promised that she would kill my stepmother and stepsister one day.

We planned to kill them for a long time. When we were in college ,we perfectly planned and killed them. And we killed few people who bothered us in the same way.

When me and Aloise were in a killing spree,Carole silently slept. She knew nothing about the killings.After our marriage, we decide to stop these killings. Carole was so happy and felt safe with me ,that she didn't need her Aloise any longer.

So Aloisa was slowly vanishing. I was devastated cause I loved both equally and did not want to lose them . Before that happened we decided to kill ella, the school bully.

We were planning for the kill in the abandoned warehouse. But Carole began suspecting me and followed me to the warehouse and the rest is history.

That day Carole killed Aloise too. And she found you. I was taken to the hospital and miraculously I was alive. They did the treatment and transfered me to jail.

A police officer named officer park helped me by making a mask resembling my face . I killed a man similar to my body physique in jail and put on the mask on him.

And everyone believed I was dead. When I escaped from jail,I returned to my home, my Carole . When I saw her, she was happily living her life with you with a lot of love and deep regret.

I don't want to interfere in her life anymore. I wanted her to live happily. But I will be always there for her . Be her protector.

I protected her from the shadows ,but she cared only for you and you neglected her and yearned for me. Life is a circle right.

However, I held myself from killing you only because of her. At her last moment ,before she closed her eyes ,I reappeared infront of her.

She understood everything with my one glance. I was very angry ,that I stood up to kill you. But she held my hand and muttered.

Don't......... keep my world ,my Sade safe. Protect her like you did to me . Be her safespot from now on.

TO BE CONTINUED........