Chapter (1)

TW ! SHORT CHAPTER

TW ! SHORT CHAPTER.

Eye catcher

As a certain girl sets her feet upon her worst nightmare, she manages to keep a smile while she fearfully looks up to the building in front of her.

Seemingly tired and exhausted, she tries to stay on her " Enthusiastic persona " she giggles cheekishly. And continued walking bravely.

To be certain, what was she afraid of? She beat up a boy near her grade due to irritating her a little bit too much. Which caught the attention of the teachers.

And that led her to trouble, all she knew was ' This is gonna pass.. ' as if shoving the weight off her shoulders after her encouraging words, she breathes in deeply. And decided to just calmly accept it.

Or simply run away.

Once she saw the teacher on the same field as her, she quickly reacted and ran away from the school, in which. The teacher saw her, pointing towards you as she yelled.

" Hey, come back young Y/n! " She demands, causing the other teachers to arrive at the scene.

Your gym teacher chased after you, personally you thought it was okay since he was a oldie who was completely crip walking.

She continued to run, unexpectedly. Her gym teacher caught up. Huffs left her lips, soon reaching the street. Cars were passing, she had nowhere to run.

And her first idea, was completely running off the the sidewalk, and escape to the road where a bunch of cars were passing by.

Her gym teacher yells, " YOUNG Y/N, YOU COULD GET HURT PLEASE STOP IMMEDIATELY! " desperately, your gym teacher called out to you.

You didn't listen, you decided to be stubborn and run across the road, a biker gang arrived unexpectedly. In full speed, they couldn't stop.

To be specific, he couldn't stop. He didn't even notice you running across the road. He was lost in thought, but managed to stay on the road. Finally, a man in the middle of the crowd yells.

" O-OI! MIKEY WATCH OUT! "

Before you knew it, your vision faded away.

?? Pov

Gasps were heard from the bikers, a man ran towards the girl laying on the ground, I looked down. My eyes widening slowly at the sight.

I huffed, " Did.. did I kill her? " I whispered to myself, Draken and the others stopped by my side, staring down at the girl passed out on the road.

Multiple people walking by averted their attention from us, some quickly running up to try and save the girls life.

It was dead silent, the man currently holding her whimpers, " S-shes not bleeding! But please call the ambulance! " He calls out.

Mitsuya got off his bike, running to the side of the old man, kneeling down to check the girl,  " She's breathing, calm down Mikey! "

she wasn't hurt or anything. She passed out, I thought I killed her.

Draken also followed along, kneeling beside mitsuya to also view the girl, before I knew it. Unexpected words left my idiotic mouth for once.

" I'll take her. "

small timeskip

Holding the unknown woman tightly in my arm, I drove fastly. With no words, I continued to pass every red light, along with my friends.

The old man was riding with Mitsuya, while I held the passed out woman. My eyes completely fixated on the road, my bike roared.

Reaching the hospital was a rush, but I had to take responsibility somehow. We ran inside the hospital, the young girl still in my arms.

The old man explained to the nurse. Which ended up with her resting on a hospital bed, I was outside the room with my friends, sitting down on the cold metal seats, I looked down.

I heard draken sigh, but I still didn't look at him. " She's not dead, stop panicking Mikey. " He says, I hummed in response at his comforting words, and looked to the side where takemichi was sitting,

He was also sweating, seemingly more frightened by me. I calmed down, but he was getting afraid.

Chifuyu patted his back, helplessly grinning to try and bring up the mood. " Takemichi, don't be a pussy. Stop trembling, ya heard draken. She's not dead. " Chifuyu spoke.

Hearing nahoya scoff, I sent a glance. And he was sitting like a frog, " At least she's breathin and well alive, she just passed out. " Souya retorts to his statement. " Nahoya, we don't know if she's okay or not. "

With an heart of an angel, Souya eventually made Smiley agree, I continued staring down to the ground. Waiting for a sign given by the nurses.

The door creaks open, the source from the girls room, revealing the nurse holding a folder. We all stared, waiting eagerly for her words.

" Shes alive. "

" I DONT FUCKING WANNA GET INJECTED! "

795 words : )

I promise you it's gonna be alot longer, I have school tmrw so I can't really write more.