Assignment 2: 10 May - 20 May

Good day everyone, welcome to the Mystic book club. I trust you are all in good health. Let us commence with the second assignment!

 Let us commence with the second assignment!

Assignment Duration : 10 days.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
10 May - 20 May
╚═══════════. .★.╝

▫️‌The assignment begins on 10th May and ends on 20th May on 11:59 pm, IST.

▫️‌It's mandatory to submit your assignment prior to the given timeline.

▫️‌You've been assigned a partner for each assignment, and your task is to read the chapters of your partner's assigned book and offer constructive feedback.

▫️We have already provided you with a chapter, "comments structure" to guide you through the process. You can refer to it while providing your feedback.

▫️‌Keep in mind that your feedback/ comments should be beneficial to the author.

▫️‌It's crucial to put #mbco in the overall comment otherwise your assignment won't be considered.

▫️‌ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION : don't forget to leave us an inline comment on this chapter once you've completed your assignment, like "@mysticbookclub I have finished reading 'book name' by 'writer name' ."

▫️‌As some of you have chapters that are less than 1000 words, we have made the decision to divide into two groups: Group 1 and Group 2, based on the word count of your chapters. If your chapter has a minimum of 1000 words, you will be placed in Group 1. If your chapter has less than 1000 words, you will be placed in Group 2.

▫️‌Failure to submit assignments on time will result in receiving a strike ❌ .

▫️Accumulating three strikes ❌❌❌ will lead to removal from the club.

▫️‌Once you submit your assignment, our moderator will be checking it thoroughly. if they find that your comments are too bland and not helpful to the writer or you've not done your task perfectly then, you'll be asked to do it again.

DO NOT WRITE RUDE COMMENTS & BE POLITE TO THE AUTHOR.

»»--⍟--««»»--⍟--««
New members :

Zena_Min_Chen
huykage
LadyMaryAverman
supsup12340