27

{Hello buns...... Sorry for not updating any chapters from. 2 days...... Ok I am really sorry that I was busy form 2 days...🤧 and our story is about to end in few more chapters...... Ok k I am dropping this chit chat... Let's continue❤❤}

>>>>>>>>

2 weeks later~~~•

Today was the awaited day for taekook and also for their families cause... It's their wedding day... Yes Jungkook doesn't waste any more days after he proposed...so he asks Taehyung to get married quickly...... And who is Taehyung to reject her bun and she accepts it......

In the wedding place~~•

Jungkook was nervously staring at himself in the mirror.... And haneul was looking at his son's behavior......

(His looks 👀❤️‍🔥😌)

Kook: Appa how I am looking, did my angel think that I am looking good

Kook: Appa how I am looking, did my angel think that I am looking good..... He asked the same question for the 7th time... Haneul was done with Jungkook and he was about to say something but juni cut in the middle...

Juni: Omoo my baby you are looking so handsome and tae will feel harder after seeing you. She said Jungkook smiles widely at his mother and haneul looking at them disabled.... Juni looked at haneul and wink at him who shook his head and he was so done with son and mother duo.....

With Taehyung~~~•

Taehyung was done with her dress and she came out of the changing room.... Jimin and jin gasped when they looked at taehyung....

(Her dress ✨)

(And hairstyle ✨)

(And hairstyle ✨)

Jim: Ahh Tae.... Jungkook will surely faint after seeing you.....

Tae: I know. She winks at jimin... Jin, Jim and Taehyung burst into laughter......

Jin: Tae don't you were make-up.

Tae: No eonni you know that I don't like...

Jim: But I will just touch up okay.. She softly said to taehyung who nodded slowly..... After finishing the make-up....

Jim: Wow tae you are looking so pretty.

Jim: I bet you husband don't leav- she about to finish but jin closed her mouth and nervously smiles at taehyung who was looking at them confused......

They were about to talk but suddenly they heard Namjoon's voice from outside to come fast... So they left from the room to the hall....

~~~~~~~•

Jungkook was nervously waiting for taehyung but he heard music.... He looked at the doors and revealed Taehyung..... Jungkook's breath hitched  after seeing Taehyung.... Because she was fucking looking like an angel.....Taehyung was no less and she was lost in Jungkook..... Like she was about to eat him and thinking about how the hell Jungkook looked so beautiful, handsome and hot af at same time and every single day for taehyung they lost in each other.......Soon namjoon yoongi cleared their throat and they (jk and tae) smiled sheepishly at them....namjoon yoongi gives tae hand in Jungkook's who gladly accept it and peck on it.....

Yoon/nam: Please take care of our sister.... They said Jungkook gave them a wide smile.....

Kook:  With my life hyungs don't worry.... He said.. And looked at him and smiled...... Soon they heard the priest clear his throat...

Priest: Anyone who has an objection about this marriage please come ahead. He asked and the hall went totally silent....

Priest: Please take your vows. Jeon jungkook, take your vows first. He said....Jungkook took a deep breath....

Kook: I Jeon Jungkook, is willing to hold Kim Taehyung's hand...I love her until my last breath...and be with her in richer or poorer.....I will support her in every step... And I will cherish her.. Respect her and protect her with everything... I will fight for her against the world and I will take her as my first child to care for her when her get sick or hurt....Jeon Jungkook takes Kim Taehyung as my wife. He said while crying and he looked at Taehyung who was already crying.....

Priest: Kim Taehyung, take your vows. He said.... Taehyung takes a deep breath and controls herself...

Tae: I Kim Taehyung, is willing to hold Jeon Jungkook's hand.... I love him until my last breath..... And be with him in richer or poorer... I will support him in every step... And I will cherish him with my love and care.... I Respect him and protect him with everything.... I will fight for him against the world and I will take him as my first child to care for him when him get sick or hurt .....Kim Taehyung takes Jeon Jungkook as my husband and I love you bun. She said, Jungkook was sobbing and the family also shielded their tears.... Taehyung slowly hugged him while patting...Jungkook hugged her back tightly..

Tae: please bun don't cry look at me please stop...... after the 5 minutes they back away from the hug... Jin and jimin come to them with rings.... Soon jungkook and Taehyung exchanged the rings....

Priest: You may kiss your wife/ husband. He said Jungkook and taehyung don't waste a second they smashed their lips together... They shared a passionate kiss...... The families clapped their hands... And soon they back away from the kiss and join their forehead... They smile at each other...

Kook: I love you Angel.  Taehyung gives a wide boxy smile to Jungkook....

Tae: I love you too bun. She said and hugged him..... Their family smiles at them...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________________________

HEY THERE BUNS🙋🏻‍♀️❤

Are you ready for next chapter 🌚sm- ahem yeah yeah something yk...... Ok now tell me how the chapter is, and if you see any mistakes in the chapters please ignore it..... 💜

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️