CHAPTER 16:FAMILY PROBLEM

I couldn't neglect her dying wish. So I began to protect her world. I have been around you all the time ,after her death.

Do you remember when you visited a club for the first time and the bartender misbehaving with you. He was found dead the next day and it was all me.

That time when you carelessly crossed the road and was about to hit by a car. Someone saved you and that someone was me.

And there are plenty of incidents. I don't care whether you like it, hate it or be grateful. I just did my duty and I am happy and content with this.

I don't care whether you keep it a secret or report to police . I have many tricks up my sleeve to save myself at any situation.

Whether you like it or not, I will continue tailing you until my last breath.

By your mother's husband

Elio D'Amore

Sade Pov

To say I was shocked was an understatement . I was very scared ,for the safety of my child . What if he kills my baby because he thinks he is a nuisance to me.

When I told the whole story to my husband, he was horrified. He suggested we report to the police.

But I know that we can't assure our safety by reporting to the police. He might be watching us right now,with a sniper in his hand.

I watched through the window . The sun is beginning to wake up. My husband slowly opened his eyes.

" Sade , did you not sleep at all last night? " He asked me.

" do you think I can after knowing all these stories?" I told him

" Don't be so mad at the morning. You remember that you have a handsome and strong husband right? He will take care of everything. " he said while stroking my hair.

" Yeah,still searching for him" i said and got up from my bed and neared towards the crib.

" Hey, that's so rude " he said and moved towards me.

I don't know what to think . Whether I hated or liked oro and Aloisa . I don't know whether I love them or not. But one thing for sure I definitely love my mother Carole.

" do you have any idea on what to name him?" He asked while backhugging me from behind.

" Karlo" I whispered.

" like your mother Carole? " He mused.

I just nodded my head. He seemed to like the name too. But I am Slightly sad that I didn't discuss baby names with him. Maybe for our next kid.

" I like the name,but he is so chubby ,so I am gonna call him chucky" he said to me.

" Heyyyyy , don't call my baby with that" I said with a fake anger.

He showed his tongue at me and ran away giggling. I sighed ,what am I gonna do with a childish husband?

These little things makes me happy. But how am I gonna solve my little ' family problem '.

TO BE CONTINUED........