31

>>>>>>

Jungkook landed already... He take is car and went to jeon mansion soon.... Ge reached... Jungkook directly went to his room for taehyung his angel... He misses her like hell... When he entered the room he saw Taehyung was sleeping... Without disturbing her he slowly lay beside and hugged her.......

Tae: Bun. She whispered slowly... Jungkook was shocked.. Because he thought Taehyung was actually slept..

Kook: Why don't you sleep angel.... He asked her Worriedly..

Tae: I waiting for you... Because you said that you will come early in the morning. She said with a pout.. He cupped her face and gave smooches on her pouted lips..and hugged her......After a few minutes...

Kook: Okay then... Where is my gift... He asked her.. Taehyung's eyes winded she totally forgot about it.. Taehyung stood up and takes the gift which is placed in the night stand  and give it to Jungkook who is now stood up in front of her....

Tae: Open it.. She said Jungkook nodded and slowly take out the box and he took the kit... Tears flowing from his eyes... When he saw it...

Kook: R-really angel.... W-we- he couldn't even finished his sentence he was crying.. Taehyung slowly wipe his tears and hugged him tightly...

Tae: We are going to be parents bun... She said and kiss his forehead... Jungkook was feeling so happy.. He kneel down in front of her and put his hands on her belly..

Kook: Hello my little angel... I am your appa... Me and your eomma.. We are waiting for you... Please come to us quickly... He kissed Taehyung belly gently... She smiles at him...

Kook: You know angel... I really want you sapin you around.. And tell you how happy I am actually... But I am afraid... He hugged Taehyung

Kook: Wait... I wanted to tell them... He ran to downstairs like a kid... Taehyung laughed at him and went downstairs..

Kook: "MOM!!!! DAD!! " He shouts loudly... Soon his parents come downstairs with sleepy eyes cause it's early in the morning like 4:30am....

Haneul: Why are you shouting kook- wait you come. He asked Jungkook nodded with a wide smile...

Juni: What happened kook... Why are you shouting.. She said he hugged him tightly

Kook: You know you two are going to be grandparents soon. He jumped in the air their eyes winded and hugged back Jungkook with a wide smile...

Haneul: Really kook... He ask

Kook: Yes dad.. I am going to be appa and you are going to be grandparents....

Juni/Haneul: Omo little kook and little tae was coming.. They said and went to Taehyung and hugged her who hugged back with a smile.... Jungkook saw Taehyung face....She was looking so tired..

Kook:  Are you ok angel....

Tae: I am fine bun....Just a little bit tired...  She said three of them looked at Taehyung worriedly..

Kook: Come on let's go to our room... They said goodbye to juni and haneul and left for their room...

Haneul and juni hugged each other so tightly and jumped in happiness...

Haneul: We are going to be grandparents...

Juni: We have to take care of our Tae and our little grandchildren..... She said haneul nodded his head with a wide smile and they left to their room....

______________________________________________

With Taekook~~•

  Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to sleep... After a few minutes... He slowly took the phone and called hobi... Who lifted at the last ring...

Hobi: Tell me kook...

Kook: Don't even say hello to me hyung.....

Hobi: Hello kook... Good morning now tell me...

Kook: Did I distrub you in something I didn't disturb hyung....

Hobi: You successful did it.... Now tell me it's not worthy I am gonna throw your banana milk from your fridge...

Kook: Hyung I am going to be appa soon.... And you are having nephew Or niece...

Hobi: OH MY GOD!!! Kook really God iam coming with Lisa and mom... Wait bye to you... He hang the call when Jungkook about to say...

Jungkook shakes his head and called yoongi and Namjoon in conference...

Namjoon: Hello kook... What happened why are you calling us in this early morning... He said.

Yoongi: Yah! Brat why are distrub me in this early morning. Jungkook giggle

Kook: Hyungs you know if you heard the news... You will come to busan right now.. He said with a wide smile.... Taehyung was herself was smiling like a crazy because... How was her bun happy..
Taehyung pretend like she sleep but actually she heard everything....

Namjoon: Tell us first kook...

Yoongi: Yes please...

Kook: You both are going to be uncle's hyungs... Your nephew or niece are coming to you soon....

Nam/yoon: REALLY!! They shouted

Kook: Yes hyungs and i am going to be dad... He said Jungkook was giggling

Nam/yoon: We are coming now byee.... They also hang the call without hearing what Jungkook going to say... He pouted..

Taehyung was controlling her laugh after seeing her husband's words and hua cute pout....

Kook: Why nobody listen to me... Meanies hummp. He pouted more and sleep while hugging tae... Soon they both fallen asleep....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey buns ❤

If you see any mistakes please ignore it... ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️