33

>>>>>>

Jungkook was sitting outside of the LABOUR ROOM where Taehyung was screaming out.... Jungkook was slowly crying because He was really scared as hell and nervous.. Because  Taehyung was crying in pain... The family was waiting for the baby... Namjoon observed how Jungkook was crying without anyone noticing.. But he did.... Namjoon went towards him...... And tapped his shoulder Jungkook quickly wiped his tears and looked at Namjoon....

Namjoon: Don't worry kook.. Our Taehyung is very strong ok... He softly said to Jungkook who nodded...

After a few hours~~•

Jungkook tension was growing because it's been hours his angel was screaming in pain...  He was crying again when he heard his angel loud screams... But he suddenly heard a loud baby voice... He turned to his mom and dad who nodded return with a wide smile he can't hold it anymore.... Jungkook run to them and hugged his parents tightly and sobbing hard...

Kook: Appa e-eomma... My little one... He cried haneul juni smile at him.

Haneul: Yes my son your little one... He said and patted at Jungkook back softly...

They are talking but doctor come towards a pink towel....

Doctor:  Mr. Jeon your baby girl. She said and handle the baby to Jungkook...

Kook: My little angel.. He said

Jungkook saw the baby... She was so tiny in his hands.. He smile widely at the baby... Who was looking at her Dada...

Kook: Doctor how is my wife.....

Doctor: Yes Mr. Jeon but she was and unconscious and she will awake soon.... She said Jungkook nodded and turn around... The family are lookin at the baby and waiting for hold her...

Haneul: I want to hold my granddaughter.. He said in excitedly

Juni: Me too.. She said

Juni pushed her husband aside and looked at Jungkook who was shaking his head and handle the baby... Juni smile widely at the baby...

Juni: Omo my granddaughter.. So pretty.... She said haneul looked at his granddaughter and nodded his head.... Soon juni handle the baby..

Haneul: Hello dear... He said with a wide smile

Next Jin, jimin and Lisa held the baby with a bright wide smile.. Next hobi and yoongi hold the baby... But Namjoon's hands were shaking to hold the baby because he was scared...... Jungkook went near Namjoon..

Kook: Hyung don't you want to hold your niece.....He ask Namjoon eyes widen how can he couldn't hold the baby he is just scared...

Namjoon: NO!!! She was so tiny kook... I was s-scared.. He said Jungkook smiled and handed the baby to Namjoon's hands the baby slowly...Soon he held the baby without any fear... And he handed the baby to Jungkook.....Jin looked at his husband and she thought it was the right to tell everyone so...

Jin: Joonie.. She said Namjoon along with family looked at jin and he nodded... She smiled at him..

Jim: We are going to be parents... She said Namjoon eyes winded... He ran to her..

Namjoon: W-what jinne.. He ask again to confirm it... Jin nodded with a teary smile .. Namjoon kissed her... The family ohhed at them.. Soon they back away and everyone congrats them...

_______________________________________________

Jungkook was waiting outside with his baby and family... Soon a nurse come to them..

Nurse: Mr. Jeon... Mrs. Jeon is awake now...You can see her now... She said Jungkook didn't waste a second he went inside with his baby...

When Jungkook entered inside he saw his angel was looking at him with a week smile... He went to her and placed their baby beside Taehyung...Jungkook  cupped her face and stared giving smooches.. She weekly smile at him... After a few minutes Taehyung takes the baby in her arms...

Tae: Omo she is looking so pretty a sooo tiny bun.. She said Jungkook nodded with a smile.. And the family entered the room..

Kook: She is.. He said.. The family looked at each other and nodded..

They: CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU... They said Jungkook and Taehyung mumbled Thank you and smiles at them..

Kook: Angel our jin nuna was pregnant you know.. He said and Taehyung smiles widely at them.

Tae: Congratulations unnie and oppa.. She said Namjoon and Jin blushed at her and said thank you...

Haneul: Bear... What are you thinking to name my little granddaughter.... He said Taehyung smiled at them..

Kook: Yes Angel name our little one... He asked Taehyung nodded..

Tae:  𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘢. She said they nodded with a bright smile... And they left give the couple some privacy...

Jungkook kissed Taehyung without tounge Or teeth just a pure kiss... After he kissed Taehyung... Jungkook started giving smooches all over her face again... Taehyung giggled.... He joined their foreheads together and smiled at her.

Kook: Thank you angel for coming into my dark life.... You change and add beautiful colours in my life with your love and care.. Now you give me... Our little angel, I am very happy you know angel... I Love you so much angel thank you for everything... The tears drops flow on Taehyung hand...

Tae: I Love you too bun.....I am always be grateful to be your wife... And you know I am the most happiest and lucky wife in the world my bun... Thank you for everything you too... She kissed on his teary eyes and forehead....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________________________

HEY BUNS ❤✋🏻

Please ignore the mistakes ✨

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️