THE END

>>>>>>

In the living room Taehyung was glaring at her daughter with her 3 months baby bump.... Do you wanna know why let's see.....

Tae: Jeon Bora gave me my Banana milk. She said to her 6 year old daughter who shakes her head as no.

Bora: Eomma and Dae leave it to me and this is my Banana milk. She said to mom and her 4 year old brother Jeon Daehyung.... yes Taehyung again gave birth to Daehyung a boy and Taehyung is pregnant again.... Now they are fighting for a banana milk.

Dae: Nwo giwe mwe thwishh. He said.

Tae: JEON JUNGKOOK. She shouted because he is the one who drank all banana milk packs in the morning and leave one pack for three of them.... Soon Jungkook come with a box.... He smile at them.

Kook: Here my little angels...Take your banana milk come on. He said.

Taehyung, Bora and Daehyung went towards him and took their banana milk and smiled at him.. who smiled back returned.... Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

Kook: Angel do you want anything. He asked Taehyung softly.

Tae; Bun i am feeling a little bit tired. She said Jungkook about to say something but their daughter and son come towards her and Bora help Taehyung to sit on the couch and Daehyung give her water with his little hands.

Taehyung smiled at them and kissed their forehead.. and here whipped one was watching them with heart eyes and bright smile... He went near and sat beside Taehyung.

Kook: My little angels. He kissed them.

________________________________________

Taehyung and Jungkook was going to the kids room because they both slept on Jungkook's arms and Taehyung said to put them in their bed... So he was taking them and Taehyung followed him.

Jungkook out them in their bed and coverd them with blanket and left the room silently... They reached to their room..

Jungkook slowly pull Taehyung in his lap... Taehyung was shocked at first because of his sudden action but she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer "Don't blame Taehyung because one side of her pregnancy hormones and one side her husband was looking freaking hot".

Jungkook smile at her and smashed his lips on her lips and kissing Taehyung hungrily who kissed back with same passion... Taehyung moaned when Jungkook started sucking her lower lips and Jungkook hands slowly traveled to her asscheeks... He squeezed.

Tae: "Arhhhh~~" Jungkook thrust his tongue in her mouth and exploring her mouth... His hands still on her asscheeks and caressing it...

After a few minutes he back away from the kiss and looking at Taehyung who was breathing heavily..... He pecked her forehead Taehyung smiled at him and she kissed his nose tip.

Tae: I Love you Jeon Jungkook my bun. She said Jungkook smile widely.

Kook: I Love you more Jeon Taehyung... And you know Angel I am a really happy man alive,... you make this man and our little versions of you... Thankyou for everything angel without you there is no Jeon Jungkook... And if you don't come to the forest that day I will still live with a curse or maybe I will be de- about to finish but Taehyung pecked his lips Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

Tae: Yaah!!! Don't talk like that... And that day you know my heart was aching to go inside so i just followed my heart and went inside the forest but my leg twisted suddenly and I saw my love of my life.... you know when I saw you i felt like something i got that i am missing from years and i brought you to our home.... i unknowingly started falling in love with you and i thought it's only one side but here you go now you are my husband my bun... Not only you lucky to have me bun i am very lucky to have you as my husband.. and you are my home we find eachother... I love you bun. She kissed his forehead who smiled while tears flowing from his eyes.

Kook: I love you moreee my TWISTED ANGEL. He kissed and hugged her tightly... Soon they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jeon Jungkook found his True love which Taehyung's unconditional and her selfless love made his curse break.... and Kim Taehyung found her missing part of her life Her husband Jeon Jungkook... They finally found each other in the dark forest... In the end they were both falling in love and married each other..... both are  leading their happy family with their children and the third one is on the way..... JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON TAEHYUNG HAPPY LIVE EVER AFTER.....♡♡♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________________

The End......

Please ignore the mistakes buns.... And you know I literally cried to finish this chapter...... Maybe someone didn't like the story but I Love my story..... And I have to finish this... okay now tell me do you like the story and please don't ask me the epilogue because I just thought to end like this.... And Hidden Love is also about to end few more chapters are left... After Hidden Love complete I will start updating Dragon's back. So please add dragons back to your library to get notified because I don't know Maybe i will give updates soon.

The End of TWISTED ANGEL here~~•

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️