16

I heard somebody calling my name loudly while I was trying to sleep. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the balcony to see who was shouting my name at this time.

There stood Asahi, leaning against his bike with a cigrette in his mouth. He wore a black jacket and black pants with black shoes. He looked so much like some buff mafia boss. He took a drag out of his cigrette and let the smoke out and waved at me.

I was a little pissed to see a cigrette in his mouth but still managed to put up a smile and wave back at him. So he was calling my name hm. I was wearing a blue night gown which made me feel so cold, it was so windy. I rubbed my arms while smiling at him.

He noticed it and shouted "Go out on some warm clothes and come here!" I pointed at myself with wide eyes "Yes you dummy, who else is standing there? If you think I can see ghosts, you are wrong!" I chuckled "But I've never rode a bike before, Asahi...I don't think it's a good idea.." He just rolled his eyes "You want me to come up?" I gulped and shook my head as he smirked a little. Oh he is such a tease.

"Okay! I'm coming! Just give me a few!" I said and ran inside my room, wearing a grey hoodie and blue pants quickly, I put on my trainers and ran out of my room. I was excited, very excited to ride that bike but I was just a little scared. Haruto had asked me to ride with him so many times, like literally everyday but I refused because of nervousness but for the very first time, I want to try something new.

I walked out of the door towards Asahi, who was busy smoking and looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes and stood infront of him, close to him. There was a very little gap between us. I could see he had turned slightly red with wide eyes and I could see him gulp. A small smile played on my lips. Did I manage to make him nervous?

I gently grabbed the cigrette from his mouth and threw it, stepping on it. Asahi huffed the smoke on me and smirked. I frowned a little but I can't deny, he looked hot as hell. He slightly gripped my jaw, gently and smirked. "Why'd you do that?" Asahi asked and I rolled my eyes "Come on..you are so handsome..why'd you ruin yourself by that cigrette..?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and removed the black baseball cap from his head and placed it on my head playfully "And why do you care Madam?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "Even though you literally forced yourself on me the other day, I still care about you...I just feel connected to you and I don't know why.."

He bit his inner cheek "Nobody cares about me...and I'm sure you dont either..it's just something you want, what is it?" I felt sad, why'd he think I want something from him and that's why I'm pretending to care about him.

I could see the pain in his eyes. As if he didn't expect me to genuinely care about him or as if he thinks I want something from him.. Who hurt him? I wanted to make it better for him..

"Asahi...I really do care about you...I want to be your friend..and no, I don't want anything in return..you'll know with time.." he didn't seem to buy it. I couldn't force him to believe it, I guess I'll have to prove it to him with time.

His grip around my waist tightened slightly "I thought you just care about those two... especially Kenji..." He said, diverting his gaze from me. His jaw was tensed. I sighed and cupped his face, making him look at me.

"You know you are so cute...I've really liked you since the day one but the thing is..there is this one difference between you and Kenji which made me give you the cold shoulder" He was listening keenly to me, paying so much attention like a little puppy.

"After you did what you did that day, it made Kenji do it too, but he took it to new heights. He gave me just more than one kiss..and bites..I should've disliked him? I did...but here is the thing, he had the guts to apologise and make things better but you didn't, you kept going with your day..." I said, looking into his eyes.