⟣𝗖hapter 53

⟣•53•⟢ (Part 1)
: GOLDEN TOWER’S PLAN

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Golden Tower’s dean Qi Sai walked into Huo’s residence living room and got slightly taken aback when he saw the 3 outsiders (Xiào Mu, Leo, & Lyle) aside from Huo’s family members. After another look, he found that everyone’s complexion is not very good, and even carried a vague look of alertness. Qi Sai shook his head and sighed.

Huo Tian forced himself to greet politely, “I didn’t expect Dean Qi Sai to come here in person, please sit down.”

Qi Sai sat down and is about to speak, but Huo Tian already spoke out strongly.

“Hawke’s sudden awakening (into a guide) is really surprising. He is used to living the life as an ordinary person. I am afraid that he is not used to living in Golden Tower. The Huo family does not lack the money to raise this son, so we won’t bother Golden Tower.”

Qi Sai became speechless. No matter how serious Huo Tian’s expression is, he won’t believe that Hawke had suddenly awakened into a guide. In order to avoid misunderstanding, he hurriedly said, “I didn’t come to take Hawke to the Golden Tower.”

Hearing that, everyone present is surprised. Xiào Mu is more surprised than the rest, he sat straighter and his body leaned forward slightly to listen to what Qi Sai going to say next.

Qi Sai arranged his expression and glanced over at the people in the room. Then he sighed lightly, “The identities of everyone here are not simple, presumably you have all heard of the recent problem that happened in Golden Tower.” He sighed, “I’m really ashamed. The purpose of Golden Tower is to let the guides be well taken care of and prevent any harm unto them. But unexpectedly, bad intentions appeared in some people and they seized the loopholes in the Golden Tower’s rules to use the guides to make money for themselves.” Having said that, Qi Sai looked at Leo and said, “Thank you also to Major General Leo, or I’m afraid I will still be in the dark.”

Indeed, they all know about the recent events of the Golden Tower, and Xiào Mu and Leo are considered the initiators. When Kain is tried in the military court, all major media went frenzy over the news. However, Golden Tower was worried that it would cause panic among the guides, so few people knew the exact details. Hence, everyone here except Hawke knew about it. Kain got seriously injured on the battlefield, especially in his spiritual state. His first guide, Xiào Min, had weak spiritual power and was unable to help. In order to keep Kain alive, the Greene family conspired with the Director Nila of Golden Tower to forcibly cut off the union between Kain and Xiào Min. Then they arranged for Kain to tie the know with another guide, his current wife. Kain’s wife’s spiritual power is Level B. He was fooled by Director Nila and didn’t know about the scam. He even thought that meeting Kain is a match made in Heaven for him. It is said that this incident has dealt a great blow to Kain’s wife. For Golden Tower, this incident is just the beginning. The management of Golden Tower ushered in great turmoil. When Qi Sai thoroughly investigated the matter, he found out that Director Nila is problematic. Upon detailed investigation, Qi Sai discovered a series of shady scenes regarding guides’ union. Qi Sai disposes of a group of people without hesitation.

Golden Tower has done a good job in keeping the matter under wraps. Some guides have some guesses, and most of the guides don’t know anything. This matter is not considered a secret in the upper echelons of military families. Hence, the family of these guides immediately brought the guides back to their homes under various reasons.

Qi Sai looked ashamed as he said, “I can hardly blame my management for such negligence, and even thought about resigning to make amends. But I can’t rest assured with the current management, and I don’t want to be a coward who resigned to escape the burden/trouble. When Golden Tower truly achieves the true purpose of the tower, I will immediately resign.”