⟣𝗖hapter 54

⟣•54•⟢
: CELEBRATION

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
Xiào Mu looked at Louis nervously while Qiao stood beside the bed holding his breath. After Louis’s gaze changed from dazed to sober, Qiao lowered his face to face Louis.

“Do you remember who you are?” Qiao asked.

Louis’s lips moved slightly, then furrowed his sword-like eyebrows. His lips closed and opened, his voice hoarse and low, “Louis.”

“Ohh, it’s a miracle! Do you know how scared I am that you will become a fool after waking up?” Qiao exaggerated while making notes on his terminal.

Xiào Mu poured a glass of warm water and asked Qiao, “Can Lieutenant General Louis drink water now?”

Qiao glanced at Louis’s condition, “Yes, that broken voice needs to drink some water to get better.”

Holding the glass, Xiào Mu hesitated whether to support Louis to sit up but Louis acted first. He put his right hand on the bed and sat up by himself. So Xiào Mu quickly passed the glass to him. Louis took the glass and drank half a glass of water in a gulp, “Thank you.”

Xiào Mu smiled and said, “You are welcome.” He continued to use Pin Hold on Louis to recover his spiritual power.

After Louis drank some water, his throat felt more comfortable. He raised his hand and took a glance at the terminal. Immediately, Louis lifted his quilt to get out of bed.

“What are you doing?!” Qiao asked in dissatisfaction, “Lieutenant General Louis, please remember that you are a patient. Please don’t move around while your body is not fully recovered. I will now do a comprehensive inspection of your spiritual state.”

“I’m fine,” Louis pursed his thin lips. “The celebration has already begun, I have to rush over.”

While operating the medical instrument, Qiao asked, “What’s the rush? The marshal might get distracted upon seeing you instead. Many envoys from other planets came this year, so marshal can’t make any mistakes.”

Louis’s voice did not fluctuate in the slightest, “I want him to see me and know that I have recovered. I want to reassure him.”

Seeing Louis sitting on the side of the bed and started to put on his shoes, Qiao felt so anxious that he wanted to jump around, “Although we have been giving you nutrient solution during your coma, the fact is you have not eaten anything for so many days. Your physical fitness has reached the limit. You don’t want the marshall to see fainting in front of him, right?”

Louis finished putting on his shoes and stood up. Then his body shook. This strange weak state made his brows tighten. Louis stretched out his hand to Qiao, “Give me some nutrient solution.”

With a firm expression, Qiao glared at Louis for a few seconds but is helplessly defeated. He took out 2 bottles of nutrient solutions and said, “It’s useless for you to eat right now. To replenish physical strength, you need to rest. How about you lie down now and I will give you an infusion?”

Louis took the nutrient solution and drank it all, then put the empty bottle on the bedside table, “I want to see him.”

After Louis woke up, he felt a strong surrealistic sense. He thought he is bound to die, but unexpectedly, he is still alive. When he thinks of Ren, his heart hurts terribly. Ren must be very sad when he saw him unconscious. Moreover, this incident happened during the empire’s celebration. He used to accompany Ren to the celebration every year, so he knew how tiring it would be for Ren.