⟣𝗖hapter 55

⟣•55•⟢
: INTERSTELLAR SUPER DOCTOR

𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍, Please cooperate with the uploader and 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂!!
🚫𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚🚫

• • •
When Xiào Mu heard Greene mention Mitte, his face became serious. He asked, “Which envoy? Can you describe his appearance?”

Greene said, “Not in the envoys, it’s a waiter. He has white skin and a thin body…” Greene recalled Mitte’s appearance, racking his brains to think of adjectives. He wanted to say that Mitte looked gloomy, but he only opened his mouth and didn’t say it. Greene knew that Mitte is a bad guy, but Mitte treated him well.

Xiào Mu heard this and thought about the many waiters at the banquet. The description is too crude and difficult to find, so he said, “I will try to get a recording of the CCTV later, can you help to circle his picture?”

Greene stayed silent for a moment before saying, “Okay.”

Xiào Mu hung up the call and turned to Ah Da, “Can I get the monitoring video of the banquet as soon as possible? I need the video before and after the sentinels turned manic.”

Ah Da nodded, “Yes.”

Ah Da didn’t ask more. He heard what Xiào Mu said during his call, and he could probably guess it’s some useful information from the person who contacted Xiào Mu. The video is soon transmitted to the Xiào Mu’s terminal, and Xiào Mu forwarded the video to Greene.

Soon after, Greene sent a picture to Xiào Mu. It is a screenshot from the video. In the picture, a man in a burgundy waiter suit is circled by a red circle. The man wore a ceremony staff hat and raised his head slightly behind the chaotic crowd, revealing a too pale face. His expression is cold, but there is a faint smile on the corner of his mouth. It looked chilly to see.

Xiào Mu sent a message to thank Greene and then contacted Leo. He repeated what Greene told him, and at the same time transferred the picture with Mitte in the circle.

After a while, Leo replied, “I saw him on Planet Jiu, it should be correct.”

After Leo sent the message, he told Ren about it while Ren has some free time in hand. Then, he left the banquet hall. He ordered his men to start investigating the waiters and went to the person in charge of the banquet to get the list of waiters. Leo frowned and stood in the office while watching the person in charge confirm whether everyone is present according to the name list.

“What?” 5 minutes later, the person in charge contacted more than 20 people, and his voice suddenly rose sharply, “When was it? Look for him and stop him.” The man hung up the call and said to Leo, “5 minutes ago, a waiter named Temi suddenly had diarrhea and went to the bathroom.”

“Temi?” Leo snorted coldly. Such a lazy fake name.

The person in charge said, “I have asked the team leader to search for him. We will definitely find him.” However, the next moment the person in charge got ‘a slap on the face’. After hearing the reply from the group leader, his face turned pale, “Temi is gone.”

Leo’s expression darkened, “Check the surveillance camera, and…” he looked at the person in charge sharply, “prepare to explain why an unidentified outsider can serve as a waiter on an important occasion like the state banquet.”

The person in charge became more nervous, “It was my negligence. I will review myself carefully.” After saying that, the man didn’t dare to be sloppy and immediately pulled out the monitoring of the first 10 minutes, and then called the team leader to ask where he last saw Temi. Then, he cut the monitoring about Temi separately.