Chapter One

Fallkit ran out of the nursery. It was light out although most of the cats were sleeping. She saw her sister, Skykit, follow after her. Skykit was Fallkit's older sister. "Fallkit, want to adventure? The cats won't notice," Skykit asked.
Fallkit said, " we are going to adventure the camp tomorrow. We have to listen to the Warrior Code."
Skykit gave Fallkit a mean look. "The 'Warrior Code' who cares about that?"
"Stop fighting, kits." Fallkit noticed that voice at once. It was her mother! She walked up to Skykit and Fallkit.
"Fallkit!" Poppyflower, Fallkit and Skykit's mother, said. "You two know to honor the Warrior Code. We would be all messed up without it."
What did I do? It was Skykit who started it.
"But...But...I didn't start it! Skykit did!" Fallkit said.
Poppyflower said, "Your the one who did it?"
Skykit held her head low and cowered. "I think that the Warrior Code is nonsense," She said innocently. Poppyflower looked at Skykit.
"Why that, my kit?" She said.
Skykit started running into the nursery crying. Fallkit followed. "Skykit, I need to talk to you."
Skykit stared at her with interest.
"I've heard stories of a legend cat. His name was Sol. He was born a clan cat. He thought he was going to be a good warrior but then he got changed into a medicine cat. He got really mad and didn't follow the Warrior Code anymore, so he got revenge on the clans. But he soon died from greencough. After that, he became a legend," Fallkit said.
Skykit stopped crying. "Is..is that me?" She asked.
"Don't talk like that," FallKit said.

"