CHAPTER 1

Tears slowly flowing down my cheeks, my small hands trying to wipe away the tears off my face. I shivered, laid there scared from the darkness surrounding me.

"(y/n)!", a voice echoed in the black room.

I looked up and crying softly, I saw two young boys, one was tall and the other was a bit shorter, they were looking at me with those purple eyes.

"O-Onii-c-chan..*sniff*...Aki...",I rose up shaking and hurriedly ran towards them, "Onii-chan! Aki!".

Aki gave me a small smile and opened his arms, followed by the other tall boy, before I hugged them, I tiptoed and jumped a little which surprised them for a moment. They held me tight in their arms as I cried happily.

"It's okay Nee-chan...", Aki looked at me as he wiped my tears away, "I will always protect you....forever".

He hugged my waist while my little tears still flowed down my face, I suddenly felt a chin rested on my head, arms around my neck.

I looked up with my eyes sparkling, he stared down at me calmly,"(y/n)...We...will always be together...".

I felt light surrounding me, the darkness disappearing gradually. I felt warmth in their arms.

I smiled widely and nodded happily as my brothers hugged me closer until I felt I was wrapped completely.

"I love you....".

That dream was something memorable and a happy thing to remember. Having loved ones for you. Stuff changes as you grow older.

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan!".

I slowly opened my eyes and spot someone's face in front of me, he was looking at me worriedly. It's your little brother, Aki Amori.

"Nee-chan! Wake up!",he shook my shoulders strongly which made me groaned softly, a bit annoyed.

"What", I rubbed my eyes tiredly and yawned.

"It's school time! Hurry get up!", Aki moved back and crossed his arms, pouting at me angrily.

I turned to the clock at my wall in the distance, quietly looking .

I slowly held my blanket and quickly covered my self.

"Nee-chan!",He quickly try to remove the sheets on me, pulling it as hard as he can but I held them tightly to me.

"I don't wanna go...".

"We have to!", he whined.

He tried to pull the sheets off again but to no avail, he pulled back and stomped his foot angrily, you adjust your position with in your sheets, you shook a little before slowly going back to sleep. You went back to your dreams and slept softly.

Aki stood in front of your bed, his angry pout disappeared suddenly, his purple eyes staring at you under the sheets, he pictured how you are asleep. He took one step towards your bed. His bluish and purple hair moves as he sat on your bed, he placed his hand gently next to you on the bed as he mumbled, "Nee-chan...wake up".

He could tell you were fully asleep already by hearing you breathing calmly and not moving anymore. He slowly placed his hands beside your covered head. He was on top of you, he stared immensely down at you, he blushed a bit as he removed the top blanket which covered your head, he took it off and stared at your cute face.