The beginning

It all started yesterday when I was babysitting my cousin Alex. When he fall asleep I decided to watch TV. As soon as I turned it on Alex started crying so I ran after him, when I came to the room he was lying under the bed. I thought that he was just having a nightmare so I took him to the living room. The TV was on and there was creepy, loud sound that made him cry a lot more. I tried to turn that off but I just could not. It sounded like woman pleasing for her life and then just a loud jelling. I did not understand that and I was a bit scared but when I looked at Alex he was smiling. It made me scared a lot more. When I asked him what was going on and why is he smiling he told me that it was Betsy. I asked him who was Betsy and he told me that Betsy is a old woman living in their house. At first I thought that he is just trying to scare me but when I looked at the TV there was a photo of the nun sitting next the girl who was chained to the bed. After a while I realized that the bedroom in the picture was in this house. I tried to call Alex's parents but my phone was dead. I took him upstairs but all the doors were closed, except the ones to the cellar. I put Alex down and went to see what's in there. But what I saw was worse than I expected.