Introduction

Welcome to the Swords and Secrets Book Club!

If you'd like me or anyone in our club to check out a story, please read this page first!

***

Why did you start this club?

There are so many stories on Wattpad that it's hard to choose what to read next. I thought it would be nice to have more interaction on this specific subject: swords and secrets. 

Why Swords and Secrets?

I love reading stories with swords and well-developed plots, and I know I'm not alone. 

I'm new here. What can I do?

In this club, you can share your story, suggest someone else's story, or simply read other people's suggested stories. 

Feel free to connect with other people in the club, or not.

What about you?

What about me? I will try my hardest to check out the stories shared, but just to clarify, this isn't a contest or a review page. I'll read what interests me, vote on what I like, and comment on what I feel like commenting on.

Feel free to do the same. This is just a place to share!

Sometimes I'll take stories and add them to themed lists within this book club. I'll take suggestions from our community as we grow.

How do I join?

You just submit stories for us to check out (yours or someone else's). Or, you read stories. Or both...

I suggest adding this book to your reading list to stay updated.

If you really want to go above and beyond, use the tag #SwordsAndSecrets on your own Wattpad work that you want us to read.

-Curtis