1) entrance

"dex! I got in." I scream I got into the best dance college in the world.

"Nice when do we leave."

"You two need to relax we have presents for you." She'll says

"Racoons" dex says I nod and we head to the tree house the beavers and wood peckers helped build.

"Member Eclipse dex stays with you. Since you can talk to animals disguising as a witch should be easy." She says and give me a taser.

"Who threw away a perfectly good tasor." Dex says I roll my eyes and point it away.

"No one they fixed it." I say he nods and I get handed a watch.

"Since we couldn't get a phone." Jay says.

"Eclipse, lookie" their baby girl Susie says with a small green bag. She gose in and pulls out a medium size radio. And alot money.

"Ok, that's enough we're gonna go I can get clothes and a phone with this thanks." I say and head to the other side of the world.

"Where's Danny." Dex says and two dolphins swim up.

"Hey need a lift." They say I nod and they take us by a boat we sneak on and keep in the background.

"Hey Eclipse right." I hear and see a great white. And an orka.

"We're here to take you to an island off the coast." The great white says the orka swims away distracting the poeple.

"Wow cool. Look a killer whale." I smile and climb on the shark.

"So eclipse, are you excited to go to dance school." He says

"A little but, I hear that the alpha is mean and ruthless." I say and dex laughs.

"At least you get to try if you don't get in you can still dance" he says as we pull up to a small island.

"You start school next week. Luckily the school is only a mile from the shore. The birds brought you cloth and shoes for you to make clothes." He says I nod and they leave I go into the forest more and see the cloth I get to work with helps of the animals.

****

"Eclipse wake up we have to audition." Dex says I get up and walk to the filtered shower. I get dressed in a purple crop top and black leggings no shoes

"Ready" he says I nod. We walk to the edge and see a boat.

Once we get to the shore I put flats on and start walking. Once we get up front I walk through big doors and to the stage.

"Next is an animal witch." They say I start walking up and a guy stands up slamming the table.

"NO! I ONLY TAKE TOP. A WITCH IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. I SHOULD OF ENDED THEM WITH THE HUMANS." I hear and stop in my tracks, they all turn towards me.

"Run eclipse" dex says on my shoulder. I bow turn and run, I get outside and slide on the railing to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey!" I hear and jump on a ladder of a garbage truck.

"That was close" dex says I jump off at the shore.

"Where's the boat" dex says and I see little kids and animals using it as a hide out.

"We'll wait till they leave" I say and get the radio out of my backpack. I set up with the sun close to setting in the back ground.

"Music on" dex says, I start dancing till I hear footsteps.

"Cool" the little kids say as animals surround me. Once I stop I hear growling. I look up and see

"Alpha" the kids say bowing the beast walks toward me. The kids dogs jump in front of me