D.g-ray-man -Regret- Oneshot (Yullen)

FANDOM: D.Gray-man
TITLE: REGRET
AUTHOR: RazenshiaSapphire08
PAIRING: Kanda/Allen or Allen/Kanda; Depends of how you see it.
GENRE: Tragedy, Romance and Drama.
WARNING: BoyxBoy(Shounen Ai), Language and Character's death.
SUMMARY: Prior to their three years of relationship, things running smoothly between them until one day, Allen began to change so does Kanda . This change threatens to break apart and their relationship. But is there a hidden reason behind Allen's change of behavior? Inspired from the song of Mai Hoshimura entitled 'REGRET' (D.Gray-man 7th ending theme song).

DISCLAIMER: D.Gray-man and characters solely belong to Katsura Hoshino.

A/N: Hi, guys. I decided to write this fic after listening to DGM theme songs and I'm not sure if it's good because my stories were never been BETA by someone so yeah, there will be errors and I hope it's okay with you guys. This is one-shot and been in my file for a year now before I decided to post it. If you want a sequel just tell me , Kay? Anyways, Enjoy ! ^^
---

XxX

REGRETS are always in the End and when it comes to the person you HOLD so DEARLY, YOU want nothing more than to return back TIME even you know it's already TOO LATE..."

XxX

Death is inevitable and they are sacrifices in this god forsaken war. A mere tool to put into stop the never ending cycle of cruel fate casted to the world. It's necessary for them to fight and not given a chance of freedom to feel the simplicity of life as it was there sole purpose to be alive. To fight is to live. Yes, it's cruel but it has to be done because if he don't , everything he had done so far will be in total in vain. Plus , there's nothing left for him than to struggle with death and at the same time fight for all living souls so there will be no more tragedy. That's is sole purpose to fight until the end of his breath. Well, for them ... And for him... All he can do is walk forward, keep moving on until he can't do it anymore.