3.....confrontation

Quirk explanation: Quirk name: Puppet. By looking at a person and making physical contact you can take complete control of their body (you don't have to touch the entire time for it to work, but you do have to look at the person the whole time you use it). The person remains completely contionse during this, but they won't be able to activate their own quirk; it is extremely powerful if used right. There is no limit on how many people you can use it on in one day. But if you use it on more than one person, you could still technically use it on all these people at different times. The only downside is that you can only use it for about ten minutes, before your head starts to spin. But you always try to over do yourself by passing your limit and exhausting yourself.

Kirishima noticed this. And gave you a dirty look. He took one of his hands and put it over your eyes. He still held both your arms against the wall.

"Don't even think about it Y/n," he threatens, "or I'll tell Aizawa sensei where you were."

That would get you expelled... he takes his hand off your eyes and takes your bag. He digs around and finds the brown paper bag.

"Y/n what is this," he asks. You simply scoff at him and look away.

He let go of you and backs up. He begins to unfold it to open it.

"W-wait, don't open-" he interrupts you just by giving you a scary look.

He opens it.

[kiri's pov]

I open the bag... and the contents shock me...

"You..." I started, "you bought drugs!?"

Y/n looks angry and ashamed. She tries to grab the bag but I hold it up so she can't reach it.

"Give it to me Kirishima!" she yells.

"Is this what used all that money for?" I asked angrily, "what would sensei think about this!?"

Then I feel my body become paralized. It began to tingle and become numb.

"Y/N!!" I yell, "knock it off!" I then put my arm back down and gave it to her.

'God dammit' I think to myself.

"Stay out of my business kirishima." she says. I've never seen y/n this offended or upset...but I suppose she never really is. She seems neutral most of the time in school. But i know she's a good person. And i know this isn't who she really is...it can't be.

She deactivated her quirk. "Kirishima...please forget what you saw." I get up angrily.

"Y/n! You would get expelled if they found that on you!" I yelled.

"Why do you even care!!!" she deactivated her quirk. As soon as she does I walk up to her and grab her by her shoulders.

"HEY!!!" someone yells. I turn to see who the voice belongs to when I get punched in the face.

[your pov]

You heard someone yell and before you know it Jin is punching kirishima in the face.

"JIN," you scream. You watch as Kirishima falls backwards. He activates his quirk and attacks back.

Oh no...this is bad. If Jin activates his quirk, Kirishima's going to get seriously hurt. He goes in for a punch but Jin dodges it. His pupils begin to glow purple.

"Jin! Im ok!" you yell, "H-he didn't hurt me." both of them stop.

Kiris's mind: he thinks i hurt her...

Jin's mind: he didn't hurt her...thank goodness.

Jin glares at the red headed boy and walks over to you. He puts his hands gently on your shoulders and looks you over.