He smiled, “Yeah, looks like it” he then suddenly pulled my hand I fell on the bed, right beside him. We both started laughing. I really did miss him.

“She was amazing, I really liked her, it was a surprise seeing her’ he paused, “I mean I didn’t expect it, but wow, damn impressive, I must say” he started talking, I didn’t like her, whoever she was; he sure wasn’t done talking about her though, “it was disappointing that she came for a second only, and then your father silenced her back, but it was worth catching a glimpse of her”

Okay miss very very confused here, “who are you talking about?”

“The amazing girl from your childhood, the one that was lost, just for one minute she was back, am I wrong?” he said.

Damn the guy didn’t miss a thing, “No, you are right, I read the hunger games and realised I don’t have a defence technique, do you have one?”

He started laughing, and I was a bit irritated. “See this is why you don’t get to see me,” I said and got up to go, but he pulled me down again.

“Abigail seriously? I was laughing because you are so unpredictable, who would have thought that you would like that, I am impressed” he said and I was blushing bad.

“Shut up, well do you?” I said

“Do I what?” he asked

“Do you have a defence or something up your sleeve?” I asked

“Well, I am sorry to say, and I want you to know that the hunger games don’t happen here, so I doubt you need a defence mechanism, but if it comforts you even I don’t have one.” He said

“Sure, party pooper” I said

He faked looking shocked, “You will pay for that missy,” saying so he started tickling me.

“NOOO, STOP, please stop” I shouted while laughing, and then I started kicking and suddenly we were both laughing. Mr Collins knocked on the door, making us both stop abruptly. “Everyone is having snacks downstairs, if you are hungry then go down”

We both looked at each other and saw that we were simultaneously shaking our heads, so I replied to Mr Collins, “Kindly excuse us, we both aren’t hungry” He then left.

“So, what did you do in New York?” I asked him.

“Oh you know, met some hot girls, attended parties, got a girl pregnant, and I am now a father.” He said, and I was almost in coma. He suddenly started laughing. Of course he was joking.

“Very funny” I said, sarcastically but I had to admit, I had it coming.

“It was funny, you are so gullible.” He said

“Yeah make fun of the poor girl, go ahead, Mr Meany.” I whined.

He laughed again, “Mr Meany? What are you five?”

“Two and a half actually” I replied in a very serious tone.

He raised his eyebrows, “A very good comeback Abigail, did you take classes or what?”

I snorted, “Oh yes, I took classes from my invisible friends”

“I love this girl, really Abigail, be like this all the time, the dumb person that you become while socialising talking about shoes and bags is horrible. I like this awesome, sarcastic, clever girl” he said and I almost had an attack when he laid love, but he obviously meant in a way that people say I love this book or food or ice cream. Okay wrong examples, because I loved these things way too much, so maybe he said it casually, not romantically. That’s right Abigail, it doesn’t mean anything. I’d never flirted with anyone in my whole life so why I did what I did next is beyond me, I don’t even know if it classified as flirting but damn I think I was a bit seductive, maybe?

“Well, that was exactly my intention.” I leaned my face towards him and tried to appear confident and well sexy.

“Oh, is that so, is Miss Carter? Trying to make me fall for her?” he leaned towards me as well. My heart was now beating loud enough for the whole world to hear, but I didn’t pull back.

“That depends, is it working” I smiled and went even closer, we were now very close and I could see his eye lashes which were brown like his hair and perfectly complimented his eyes, highlighting the grey in them. He started coming way too close, and if he moved an inch more we would be kissing, so I being the coward that I am moved a bit back, but apparently he wasn’t having that.

 He put his arm on the other side of my waist, efficiently trapping me, and then leaning closer he said, “Only if you want it to work” I was speechless; all the confidence went down the drain.  I wasn’t sure if I intended for things to go this far, but I admit that I was really liking this feeling that was running through my body, as if all the blood running in the veins had disappeared leaving this gooey feeling in its place.

“Well do you?” he asked. Good question, did i? I had no idea, and thankfully we heard footsteps and immediately sat upright and a second later Addison barged in his room.

She suddenly stopped, “Oh. Abigail, I didn’t expect to see you here.” She paused, perhaps for an answer but i was overwhelmed by what just happened and couldn’t answer so she continued “Here, Sebastian, I brought some sandwiches.” She gave Sebastian a plate, “he was complaining about how hungry he was the entire way home. Anyways I’m going to bed, too tired, so catch you guys later”

I turned to Sebastian, “If you were hungry why did you say no for snacks?”

He avoided looking at me, so I cleared my throat, and he then looked up, “What?” I stared at him, “Okay fine, I am going to be honest so I am apologizing beforehand if it hurts you. I just wanted to delay seeing your parents as much as possible.”

“Makes sense” I said. He just smiled, and I smiled back. He was eating his sandwiches really fast, as if he was inhaling them and not eating them. When I was staring for way too long he took one and offered it to me but I shook my head, poor guy was way too hungry. 

“You’ve had a long day, so get some rest and I’ll see you for dinner” I told him.

“Yeah I am sleepy, take care” he said, while eating

“Don’t talk with food in your mouth” I said

He made a weird facial expression and I burst out laughing. I went to my room and tried sleeping as well, with a smile on my face and some feeling in my stomach. Maybe it was PMS, who knows. I heaved a sigh and tried sleeping, but couldn’t; so I got up and decided to call my favourite family member, my grandmother. I was sure to get a shouting for not calling her in ages.