4.....time to run

{the next day still kiri’s pov} 

When I show up to class in the morning I see Y/n helping Uraraka with her uniform. She was sewing a new button onto it. Her shirt must've lost one. But she was smiling and giggling. But she looked so tired.

    How have I never noticed? I’m such a sad excuse for a man.

“Hey kirishima!” I turned around to see my friends Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and bakubro calling me over to them.

    “How did it go last night?” sero asked. “Kaminari told us that you followed her like a creep.” he giggled.

    “Yeah, we knew you liked her but….that's kinda weird.” bakugo said with a playful smirk.

I look down to the grown and I feel my chest get tight and my stomach turn. 

    “Haha.. yeah. My bad” I reply. 

They look up at me with a concerned or confused face. 

    “H-hey kiri… we were only joking.'' Mina says while putting her hand up in concern or doubt. 

    “Yeah I know” I give them a smile.

After that class started. I would look over at Y/n every once in a while; she had the same blank expression every time I looked at her. And she would occasionally be staring out the window. She’s so beautiful… and she seems like a good and pure hearted person. But then again; I've never really gotten a chance to get to know her or get close to her. 

    [your pov]

Things don't really feel right… you sat in your desk like normal; but you can feel someone looking at you every now and then. It makes you feel uneasy… this continues for nearly the entire class.

    Your scratch at your sleeve. Your arms are wrapped in bandages; but it's not like anyone could see it since the uniforms are long-sleeved. You always kept a blade with you. It was your only coping mechanism, and when you didn’t have one, you would scratch and dig at your skin. You continued to scratch at your sleeve without even realizing that blood started to faintly bleed through the fabric of your uniform. It wasn't a huge stain; but it was definitely noticeable. 

    When the bell rang you grabbed your things and made your way out the door. 

“Y/n.” aizawa said, “stay after class.”

    That made your heart skip a beat. You became really hot and uncomfortable. 

“A-actually i need to get to my next class sir and I-” 

“I'm sure your teacher won't be too upset about your absence.” he says in his stern but strict voice.

You look around and notice that kirishima has a guilty look on his face when you two make eye contact. 

    ‘Wait..’ you think. ‘Did he…’ you're brought out of your thoughts when Aizawa speaks once again.

    “I think we should talk.” he says, getting up to close the door. His eyes pinpointed on your arms. You quickly put them behind your back.

    You put on a smile, “what do you mean?” you ask.

“Y/n.” he says in a serious tone. But it's not his normal one, it’s more like the tone of voice a parent would use when they question their child when they’ve been caught.

    You smile and giggle a bit. “U-um… I don't really don't think we-” the door slides open and a recovering girl enters the room, closing the door behind her.

    “Im here like you asked.” she said, looking at aizawa. She has a sad expression in her face. Aizawa gives her a nod and thanks her. And then turns his attention back to you.

“You are a very kind and helpfuL student Y/n. And I would never think that you would dislike yourself in any way. And i don't want to question you, but a student came to me last night with some….concerns” he explained. You got scared. What was going to happen. What does he mean? It couldn't have been kirishima. Could it? Theories and worried thoughts run through your head.

    “Oh, ahah,” you give him your best giggle and smile, “sir I can assure you i'm doing very good and you have noth-” I get interrupted.

    “Y/n. I need you to take off your uniform jacket.” (all uniforms are worn with a white short sleeved shirt underneath them)

Word count: 726