The One

"From far lands will come my Prince Charming riding on a horse and will take me away" happily say all girls but me, I never wanted it that way.

I always wanted to build a castle; with love, happiness, trust and care and a little bit of tears as I know that not everything is nice and sweet. I wanted to dedicate my entire life to that one person. The one whom I will wake up next to, the one with whom i will have baseless arguments. The one who will look at me as if I’m his. The one that will just get lost in me like I will in him. The one with whom the world will not matter.

Every girl wishes to be treated like a princess, perhaps my wish is a little more emphasizing on this point as my father already spoilt me with everything he could afford. If my father could not buy something for me, he would compensate for it in ways that really made the adamant me that I am today.

Today I really do think about everyone's life. Once, my mother must have been young too. She must have had dreams too about her partner. And today, am at this stage where my mother, my aunt, my would be mother-in-law must have once been. It is a magical feeling that words cannot express. The feeling is a mixture though; there is anxiety, happiness, stress and a bundle full of joy and I wonder how my preceding generation ladies must have felt it. Or is it a mutual feeling for the men too? Perhaps they too got their definition for their "The One".

To be honest I have seen many girls and boys fall in and out of love and in today's dot com world, relations are just a matter of contact. Begins with a hi and ends with a hurtful bye. But then you know what happens? They grow up. They feel the butterflies. They understand relations better. Unfortunately, most of them end up being happy but not with the one they started this beautiful journey of life with.

In life, no one is bad. Perhaps the situation is bad or the time is just not in the favour. Even two right people might not be right for each other but will be for everyone else. No one knows what happens when, give time a little time.

What? Am I off topic once again? Oh no! It keeps on happening right? So where was I? About my definition of a perfect partner? There is no one as perfect in this world. It’s just our aura that rhymes and with them, everything just feels right. Though the concept of marriage is being diluted now, I am still waiting for "That once and all 'I do' " I have seen couples fall out of marriage, but I have seen couples fall in love forever too. I admire the love my grandparents share. He treated her like she was the only bundle of joy he had and in turn she made him the happiest man in the world. They also had their ups and downs but they survived it through. They never slept over an argument. But couples nowadays, there is a bunch of insecurity, jealousy, cheating and all that. The old times were far better. No wonder! I am a fan of old movies. No. I am not saying that insecurity, jealousy did not exist before. In fact, they have been going on and on ever since life happened on earth. It’s a part in every living organism's behavior. You know what I observed in old movies? The hero would do anything for his girl but nowadays, the hero changes the girl or the girl changes the hero.

You know what I firmly believe in? Try loving that one person and see how much love they will shower on you in turn. No man or woman satisfied in their relationship will walk out of it.

The world is really busy now doing tonnes of activities and as am writing, many of them must be cheating on their partners but there are a few who are returning back home with flowers for their loved ones.

Every life, be it of a man or a woman's or be it any organism needs love. Love never meant physical contact. It’s a feeling of safety, happiness, joy and attachment that can only be felt but never enough to be fully explained. Observe the people you love. Are they being open with their feelings to you? Are they hiding pain behind that beautiful smile they put on their face for you? Ask them about their day. Or see if their face glows when you see them. If you see none, don't you think you need to work on it? Life is really very short. Spend it loving and spreading happiness and feel the joy of being happy.

You know women, if loved in right ways, they can love you ten folds back. No I do not mean men do not love that way. Men do care for their princess too but women, they are really fragile yet the strongest you will ever meet. They are the backbones. That one shield that will always protect you be it in form of mother, sister, wife, daughter or even a friend. And men, they are more protective of their loved ones and we do see it every day in form of father, brother, friend or husband. You know one thing that i noticed is that women are stronger than men because once they decide they want to do something, they will do it by hook or crook and if they decide that they do not want to do something, they will not even if the sky fell down.

Off topic again? So I really need to work on that, right?

So what can I say? Yes I am having the butterflies. The eagerness to meet the one meant to be with me but along with that , am afraid too of the new changes life will bring. I do not want to rush as I first want to get hold of myself and prepare myself for everything new. At same time, I cannot wait any longer for my Mr. Perfect. I mean Mr. Right. But I actually meant Mr. Perfect because our aura will match in ways never expected.