5...Shattered again

Your heart drops. Your smile fades and you nervously laugh. "W-what do you mean?" you asked.

"Y/n." he says.

"This just seems like a waste of time. I'll be leaving now." you bow and make your way to the door once again. Right before you reach out and open it, his scarf wraps around you and pulls you towards him.

"W-what are you doing!" you say in surprise.

You look at him and reach out your arm to touch his shoulder. You touch his shoulder which means you can now use your quirk.

You look directly at him and your eyes begin to glow faintly. But before you're able to do anything, he activates his own quirk so that you can't use yours.

"Did you really just try to use your quirk on a teacher?" he says.

You hadn't even realized. It was just your first instinct. "N-no! I would never. I-I didn't mean to I swear!" you argue. He releases you.

"Sweetie...." the recovery girl says. " just take off the jacket and you can go." She gives you a small and gentle smile.

"I can't..." you mumble.

"What was that dear?" she asks.

"I can't!" you say again, "whoever went to you has no reason to be concerned about me! Who was it? Was it Kirishima?" both of them seem taken aback by your sudden burst of emotion that wasn't joyful or bubbly or silly. As far as they knew you were a model student, and had never seen you as anything besides happy.

"Oh sweety... please just take it off." the short old lady says again.

"I-'' you start. Your eyes start to water. You chew on your now quivering lip, and try to fight back the tears as you unbutton the jacket. Once it is fully unbuttoned you slowly slide it off your shoulders.

Both of them gasp at the sight of your arms fully wrapped in bloody bandages.

"Um....may I?" recovery girl asked as she took your hand; pulling at the end of the gauze. You say nothing and simply look away with tears slowly running down your face.

She unwrapped your arm and once again; they both gasped at the sight. All the way from your forearm to your shoulders was covered with scabs and gashes and slashes and deep and shallow slices that were clearly made by a blade and scratching your skin raw with your nails.

"I...y/n.." aizawa sounds disappointed and shocked and worried.

You pull away from recovery girl's hand and put your jacket back on.

"Y/n. you aren't leaving. We are going to the principal's office." he said in a stern voice.

"No, I'm not!" you grab your bag and push past him and out into the hall. As you open the door you see Kirishima standing there, and he grabs you, stopping you from running away.

"Kirishima how could you!" you tried to hit him and threw your sobs. "I told you i was fine! Im fine!" The staff in the room behind you watched in pity as you tried to fight against Kirishima who is still keeping you from running off.

"Jin!" you yell for your friend, knowing fully well that he wouldn't hear you, but you still tried. "Jin!" you activated your quirk using it on kirishima and made him let you go. You then ran; ignoring the calls of your teacher and nurse behind you. You ran down the halls.

For years....all these years you had a perfect image. A perfect mask. And now it's broken. It was all for nothing. The mask, that perfect smile, that perfect image, was ruined.

You... were ruined...

You ran and ran and ran. And before you knew it you were at the train station. You went into the bathroom. And pulled out your phone.

You dialed the number and called Jin.

Ring....

Ring....

Ring....

Ring....

"Hello?" just the sound of his voice made you feel safer.

"Jin! I need you. Please.. " you cried.

"Y/n where are you!?" he asked in an urgent tone.

"I'm at the station.."

I'm on my way. Don't move."

He hung up, and you sat there in the bathroom all alone. It's not like you can go home. Your father would be furious. You feel dirty. Disgusted. Angry.

Your phone starts blowing up with notifications. You look at it with blurry vision. It's kirishima. Your tears start to flow even more. You let it ring. Almost 15 minutes pass by. Then you hear JIn's voice calling your name.

You run out of the bathroom and look around. He spots you and runs toward you.

"Y/n!" he yells.

You watch him get closer to you. You run into his arms and he hugs you tight. You let yourself fall into his chet and slump onto the ground. He noticed and sank with you. He held you close as you cried into his chest. You and Jin remanded there for a while.

[a small time skip cuz idk how to transition without it being hella awkward and cringey XD]

Jin brings you to his apartment and you sit on his living room couch. If you didn't know Jin on a personal level, anyone would assume that he's a shady guy and lives in a run down apartment. But that wasn't the case. It was actually a very clean and neat set up. It had one bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and a decent size living room that connected to the kitchen.

"Jin...thank you.." you say, still a bit shaken. He sat down next to you and hugged you.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm here for you anytime you need." he said.

You snuggle up to his chest and cry some more. You are exhausted. All that crying and running and effort to get away, took a lot of energy. You feel his hand on the back of your head. You can hear his heartbeat. It calms you in a way.

"Jin... why am i like this?" you ask. Your tears continue to stream down your face.

"Like whats?" he asks. He tenses up, and pulls you closer.

"Why am i broken?!" you sob. "Why can't I be pretty, and strong, and happy, and social like everyone else. Why am I like this Jin!?"

"Y/n....you're perfect. You have flaws, and they're all beautiful. You have a bad past and had a bad homelife. This is how you cope. And i don't like that you do it, but you need to work on it just like everyone else, okay. And I'm going to help you through it. I promise. I'll be there for you no matter what. I'll protect you." he says in a hurt tone. You can hear his voice crack and sink.

Your phone starts to ring. You get startled and then get scared and worried. You look up at Jin. you take out your phone and see that it's your mother. Your heart drops. And you start to shake more than you did before.

"J-J-Jin...I-Its my m-mom....." you stutter and choke on the words. Your fear starting to bubble up once more.

"Hey, hey it ok. I'll handle this." he takes your phone and answers it.

Word count: 1222