Confident

Quick PSA! (Enzo is based off of a character from other fanfics. He is played by Louie partridge and usually has the same fun,sweet personality in fanfics, hope you like him!)

 He is played by Louie partridge and usually has the same fun,sweet personality in fanfics, hope you like him!)

This is a character named Valerie Avers . She is super funny and outgoing. She's always trying to break you out of your shell and you'll find out how she fits into the story during this chapter. Shes played by Sadie Sink.

The rest of the train ride was a complete blur

The rest of the train ride was a complete blur. I pretended to be listening to the conversations between the three boys while I awkwardly stared out the window; away from the blonde haired menace beside me.

There it is. Blaise looks out the window with me as I snap back into reality. What a beautiful castle. He says while admiring it.

It's alright. Draco scoffs at Blaise.

I'm just looking forward to getting wasted tonight. Enzo interrupted. What do you mean? I ask.

Um- the party?

Oh..yeah, nearly forgot. I tried to brush it off. My heartbeat hasn't slowed down a bit since we first got on the train.

What am I saying?

Why am I getting so nervous? Draco was just being the dick he always is. Trying to make me think he's into me or something.

I'm not going to let him affect me this year. He's not ruining it. Back to what Enzo said, I do miss the parties; a lot. We started going to them last year and  ever since, we've been the life of the party. When Draco would come with (he always did unfortunately) he would do anything and everything to ruin my fun. Him and Pansy, who was obsessed with him, always found pleasure in bullying me.

That's not the plan tonight. I know exactly what I'm gonna wear; and exactly who I want to impress.

It's an all-house party so griffindor will be there too. I've had a terrible crush on Oliver Wood since 3rd year.

I was watching the quidditch game and looked in his direction. He immediately noticed and smiled at me. It was the first time any boy was giving me attention and I was so nervous.