☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Y/N had gone three weeks without a single visit to her therapist. She didn't plan to go back either. The girl was talking to people.

She had also found herself a new kind of confidence. To speak up for herself.

Y/N didn't feel like she needed someone to talk to. Her only problem was her social anxiety. She used to feel like she was drowning in all the loud voices.

Now she felt like she she wasn't. It wasn't bad, nor was it good but it was positive work. She was doing good for herself.

She had friends now and really, truly, she didn't want anything else from that.

"Shoto?" Y/N had asked him one afternoon from walking away from school. "How did you to control your anger around your father."

"I
i didnt, and i dont. " he replied monotone like, "why should i ? he deserves to know how mad he messed up."

"Oh..." y/n bobbed her head. "isn't that unhealthy?"

"no?  It's not like i'm bottling up my feelings."  He kicked a rock and it skipped down the concrete.

"Your right...I guess. Hey! If you keep doing that your gonna mess up the front of your shoes!"

"It'll be fine. I could get new ones." He shrugged.

"They're expensive.."

"Like you care about money." Shoto leaned his head to the right, looking at her from the side. " Your dressed full of it."

"Why do you have to be so scary sometimes?!" Y/N pouted in place, "You really like to max out your fathers credit card don't you?"

"Anytime." He softly joked making her giggle. "Wanna come over for pizza?"

"Sure, but what's the occasion?"

The wind blew, blowing the two's hair in their face and to the side.

"I went to go see my mom yesterday.." He smiled,looking at the sky softly as he leaned his head back. "I'm not keeping so much hate inside me now.."

"Shoto!" Y/N sqeaked happily, "i just seen you smile! It was so cute and awkward do it again!" She pointed, reaching in for his cheeks and pulling them apart, "C'mon! You were so handsome!"

"Were?! That's messed up." Shoto pulled her head back to stop her from pulling his cheeks, his words seemed jumbled.

"Ugh, your no fun.."

"I'm getting you pizza."

"You right, You right."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"So, Y/N.." Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister smiled, pouring some soda in the clear glasses. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Yes. I'm so happy Shoto let me come." Y/N clapped her hands. "He's been to my house a thousand times and met everyone but I never met anyone here besides his father."

"Ah, Shoto.. why didn't you ever bring Y/N here?" Fuyumi fake cried, "She's so adorable!"

"Because she never asked?" Shoto took a glass from Fuyumi's tray and walked back to the table with his brother Natsuo.

Natsuo laughed hearing Shoto say that,  "Dont be like that, Shoto. You sound so mean."

"And you sound—" Shoto started but Fuyumi cut him off. "This is stupid."

Fuyumi rose a brow, "No it's not this is a great idea, a fantastic one even."

Y/N pursed her lips, going to take a sip of her drink. "Don't you agree Y/N?" Natsuo asked, smiling at the innocent girl.

"Y-Yeah i think it's good for Todoroki to have gotten to go see his mother." Y/N played with her school skirt, "Even if it was to just make sure of something."

"Exactly." Fuyumi grinned, flowers sprouting in the air around her, "I think that he should've brought me too but he just had to leave on his own."

"It worked out didn't it?" Todoroki scoffed at his sister happiness.

"Ahh, sibling love!" Natsuo joked dryly, flicking open the pizza box. "Y/N pizza?"

"Yes please." She glanced at Shoto. "Are you alright?"

"Fine."

In all honesty, he wasn't. He wasn't actually all that close with his siblings and well, the front looked so fake. Of course they loved each other but..

"Okay then, If you say so." Y/N replied to to dry answer even if she knew it wasn't true.

"Shoto? Pizza?" Natsuo had asked his brother as he put down Y/N's plate.

"Why am I sitting here?"

"Right.."

"Y/N, I see no ring?"

"R-Ring?!" She dropped her pizza on her plate and smiled, "H-How the heckerdoodle did you find out about that?!"

"I hear around."

"Right. Well if I did have a ring everyone would know i'm engaged and we can't be having that because i'm only 16 and—"

"Yeah. I get it now. You don't want rumors around school." Fuyumi flicked her wrist, taking a bite of her pizza.

"But Shoto are you gonna get her a wedding ring?"

"If they want us married so bad they'll do it themselves." He shrugged, Shoto was leaned back in his chair drinking.

"I guess i'm just happy Shoto can smile now."

"Oh, Natsuo," Y/N giggled, brushing hair behind her ear as Shoto glanced at her, "Shoto always would smile. It just isn't all that real."

Shoto frowned, flicking the side of her head, "So? Does that mean something?"

"Ow bro! that's not how your supposed to treat me!" Y/N rubbed the spot her flicked her. "What the hell dude?"

"ooou, bro zoned !"

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ; 𝑤𝑐 ; 1154
—an; unedited
—this was a filler.
i didn't update last night because i'm having a competition with astrolla